Chapter 18 (Pt 2 of November 16)

Ayo? Oh hey, we're back! Man, you thought you were gonna have to wait for decades again huh? Welp, turns out I have made two chapters for y'all! As a huge sorry that this takes so long to update chapters ofc (so pls don't be mad at me :'))

ALSO DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO YET! It's for later :D

(TW: Suicide.)
______________________________________

3rd POV

16th November, 2020

At this point, Tubbo and the others might have forgotten about the bomb. As for now, they were glad that it's over. Or is it really over?

Everyone followed Wilbur to the stage with Tommy right beside him. Right as they made it there, Wilbur looked at Tommy.

"TommyInnit, take your place on the podium and give us a speech" He spoke, which made everyone else including Tommy himself surprised. "Or should I say, President elect TommyInnit" The brunet hair continued with a proud grin. This wasn't included in the plan, but Tommy knew exactly what to do and played along. Tommy looked around at the others behind Wilbur, which they smiled at him and nodded. The blonde boy walked up to the stage to the podium and tested the microphone before giving a speech.

"Hello everyone" Tommy started. "It looks like we won! And I never thought I'd say this, but even after the hardships, the tyranny we've been through," He continued and looked at Wilbur. "Wilbur,"

"Yeah?"

"Tubbo," He added, looking at Tubbo.

"Yeah?" Tubbo repeated what Wilbur said.

"After everything..." Tommy spoke again. "... It was meant to be!"

The crowd cheered and clapped. "It was meant to be!" Eret shouted with a small chuckle.

"Wilbur, thank you. Thank you everyone, for making me the president. I know you said I never would be"

"You can be" Wilbur replied with a small smile.

"Wilbur..." Tommy closed his eyes and inhaled before opening his eyes again. "I can't be the president.." He added. They gasped a little at what Tommy just said. "Why?" Fundy and Quackity asked in sync. "Why not?" Eret asked as well.

"It's not fair for me to take place in L'manberg. L'manberg" Tommy said, taking the 'L' into Manberg. "So Wil, after all you've been through-"

"You mean after what we've been through" His brother added. "Well- uh- yeah" Tommy said, shrugging a little. "But I can't be the president. So Wil, take your place on the podium" He continued and went down the stage as Wilbur walked his way up to the stage.

Again, he tested the microphone like how Tommy did earlier before the brunette spoke. "Look, I'm gonna keep this brief" He said.

"Tommy, your only decree as president happen to be one of the best decrees you could ever make! Welcome to L'manberg, everyone, L'manberg. Welcome. Please use the name correctly everyone" Wilbur continued as they all nodded and a few responded with 'Right' or 'Yes!'.

"I'm also gonna do a change. That flag you see over there, scrap that, that's not the national flag of the nation. The real national flag of our nation is yellow, black, red, white and blue. And that's how it should be." Everyone shouted with agreement and a few claps.

"However, I, also cannot be your president." And that sentence made the crowd silent in confusion again. "I'm gonna hand off the presidency to someone. And this is something I want to be one last time."