Chapter 2

"What are you two doing?"
"P-Phil.. Tubbo.."

~•~

3rd POV

5th October 2020

It had been almost 2 weeks since Tommy and Wilbur got evicted out of Manberg.

It was a rainy afternoon, Wilbur had been walking in the rain, waiting for Tommy to be awake since he slept very late at night. The rain started of light at first, a while later it had gotten heavy. And yet Wilbur was still walking under the heavy rain, his clothes getting soaking wet.

Tommy woke up from the sound of lightning and looked around, only to find that it was 2 pm and that Wilbur wasn't around. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and looked outside. Wilbur was humming to a song while doing a small dance that include little swifts and small spins.

"Wilbur! What are you doing outside the rain?!" asked Tommy. But Wilbur couldn't hear because of the sound of the rain became more louder than usual. The sounds of the puddle being stepped by him can't even be heard. Eyes closed, hands in pocket, humming to something that Tommy couldn't identify what it was, doing small spins on puddles...

"WILBUR!" yelled Tommy as the lightning struck once again. He knew Tommy was calling him, but he simply ignored it. Tommy just kept looking at his soaking wet brother under the rain. To Tommy, he looked like he was enjoying it. Which Tommy was right. Wilbur was having an enjoyable time under the rain.

Tommy seriously got annoyed that he was ignoring him, so he went outside, quickly took a big leaf that fell from a banana tree and went to Wilbur.

As soon as Tommy got to Wilbur, both of them were now sheltered by a banana leaf. Wilbur stopped humming and opened his eyes, wondering why he couldn't feel the raindrops. He turned around to see his younger brother holding a large banana leaf as an umbrella, came here just to shelter the both of them.

"You're all soaking wet! What were you thinking?"

Wilbur chuckled and messed with his brother's hair. "Just having a little fun" said Wilbur through a smile.

"I swear if you get sick, I'm not taking care of you"

"Alright, alright, let's go back in"

~•~

Wilbur's POV

Sometimes he acts like the older brother. I don't blame him, I act a lot more childish sometimes too.

"Wilbur?" Tommy snapped me out of my little thoughts.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Why were you dancing under a heavy weather?"

He's so curious about everything.

"Can't I have some fun?" I simply replied.

"Well- Yeah, but- Not under the fucking rain Wilbur!" exclaimed Tommy.

He really acts like the responsible one most of the times, especially now.

"OW TOMMY!" Tommy smacked me hard with a dry towel on my face.

"Take that, bitch!" Tommy grinned. I was about to throw at him a block of cobblestone until he added, "Wai- wait wait wait wait- Sorry- Wilbur don't- Wil- Please don't I'm on 7 and a half hearts"

"How is your health even low? You just woke up!"

"I didn't eat before I went to bed" He explained.