Chapter 14

Thanks for 400+ reads! This means a lot to me. I'm glad you guys are still reading this despite it being cringey and all that but thank you! :)
______________________________________

3rd POV

4th November, 2020

Days had past, yet Tubbo is still curious on what Wilbur and Tommy were up to. He always saw them at night before dinner. When he asked where they went or what they're doing, the two brothers would always reply with "We went fishing" or "Took a walk around the forest, that's all."

And everytime when the next morning comes, Techno would always be outside chopping wood. If not, then he would be looking after his potato farm. Niki thought that it was just their daily routine and nothing else. Although Tubbo thought so too, he still finds it very odd.

~•~

It was night time now. Wilbur and Tommy were on their way back to Pogtopia.

"Wil, what do we do if Tubbo asked what we were doing again?" Tommy asked out of the blue, holding a bucket of freshly caught fishes.

"Just say what we did today" Wilbur said, walking beside Tommy with his hands in his pockets.

"We can't tell him everything-"

"Of course not everything silly, just tell him about the fishing part. We got proof we did that anyway" Wilbur chuckled, pointing at the bucket of fishes.

Tommy went silent for a while, still walking with Wilbur. He sighed and opened his mouth to speak. "But what if he looks deep inside the bucket?"

"Don't worry, I already took it. It's in my inventory."

"Since when did you take it?!"

Wilbur just shrugged and giggled in response. The blonde boy rolled his eyes playfully and nudged his brother, still asking him when he took it out since he was watching the bucket the whole time.

The brunet hair boy just shook his head, "Not telling" was all he said with a laugh.

Both brothers were now walking their way down the cobblestone stairs to Pogtopia. When they reached the last step, Niki had waved at them a hello. Tommy handed the bucket of fishes to Niki and asked if she could cook fish for dinner. Niki politely took the bucket and nodded with a smile, "Yeah sure, we can have fish for dinner."

The blonde hair girl looked at the fishes and separated them to see the sides a little. "I didn't know you guys would be good at catching fish" She added, then walking towards the kitchen area and placing the bucket down on the table.

"It wasn't really that hard" Tommy and Wilbur replied in unison, following Niki to the kitchen and leaning on the table.

"Hey Niki! What's for dinner?" Someone shouted outside the kitchen. Tommy and Wilbur turned around to see it was Tubbo.

"We're cooking fish for tonight Tubbo" Niki simply replied, stocking the fishes in the chest while taking a few to prepare.

"Oh you're back. Where'd you guys go?" Tubbo askedz noticing the brothers were in the kitchen as well.

"Ah we went fishing" Wilbur responded in an instant.

"Nothing else?"

"Uh.. No" Tommy replied, receiving a small nudge from Wilbur.

"Huh. That's strange. Didn't know you guys went to go fishing the whole day only to get nine fishes." Tubbo said in a monotone voice, glaring at both Tommy and Wilbur.

"Well, before we went fishing, we took a long walk to find a- uhm- A big pond. Where there would be.. Lot more fishes!- To catch." The blonde hair boy said hesitantly. Wilbur just sighed quietly, he wanted to face palm at his little brother so bad.

Before Tubbo could say something again, Techno had walked in and patted on Tubbo's shoulder, asking him if he could help to get some buckets of water. The brown hair boy sighed and nodded, left the kitchen to get a few buckets before heading up to the forest. Techno just gave Tommy and Wilbur a thumbs up while they just smiled and nodded back at Techno.

~•~

Tubbo was now beside the river, collecting some water. While doing so, he was deep in thought. He wanted to find out what those two brothers were actually up to.

"Fishing, fishing, fishing... They're always fishing!" Tubbo thought to himself, taking another bucket to fill it up with water.

"Why can't they just tell us what they were actually doing these past few days?" The brown hair boy muttered, setting the bucket full of water down beside him. He just stared at the water quietly, thinking.

"If they're not telling us, then I'll have to follow them. Even if it means waking up earlier than usual." said Tubbo before walking back to Pogtopia with buckets of water in his grip.
______________________________________
This chapter is short as well, I'm running out of ideas for the next few days in this story but I'll try to continue this somehow. Overall, have a great day/night! :D