Chapter 6

Sorry for not posting a new chapter for a long time, my school started a week ago and oh god I have exam week starting tomorrow.. This chapter might be very short but it might be a bit longer- Anyway, put that aside- 53 VIEWS?! HOLY CRAP TY GUYS!!!

WARNING: Blood, gore.
______________________________________

3rd POV

14th October 2020

Tubbo went to the woods to visit his best friends again, there wasn't any latest big news from Manberg, he just wanted to hang out with them and catch up.

Fundy saw him walking into the woods and decided to follow him, but thankfully Niki was there and distracted him.

"Fundy! I need help with something, can you please follow me?" said Niki, getting the fox's attention and quickly walks over to him.

"I can't right now, I need to do something-" The furry replied, turning his head back at Tubbo that was slowly disappearing out of his sight.

"Please Fundy, it's really important!" Niki begged, hoping that the fox would say yes and follow her.

"I'm sorry Niki but-"

"FUNDY!" a voice called from the distance. It was Quackity.

"YEAH?" Fundy yelled back so Quackity could hear.

"SCHLATT WANTS TO TALK TO YOU ASAP"

"LIKE, NOW?"

"YES NOW"

"ALRIGHT, COMING!" Fundy answered as Quackity stands and waits for him to come and follow him. "Sorry Niki, but it's the president that needs me" He said, looking at Niki.

Niki sighed. "It's ok, you should go follow Quackity. He's waiting." Fundy nodded and ran over to Quackity. Niki waited for them to walk a bit further before going into the woods.

She wanted to visit the brothers and see how they were doing. After seeing them in Manberg a few nights ago, she couldn't help but think why they went there.

Of course, they explained they were just looking around to see what has changed and she believed it. But now that she thought about it, it sounded quite odd. Why would they want to see what has changed when it's only just a few stands that have been put up for the festival?

Niki shook away the thought and continued walking. She remembered the directions to where they stay, or at least she thinks she does.

~•~

"I found more diamonds!" Tubbo exclaimed, getting Wilbur and Tommy's attention.

"Nice one Tubs!" Tommy replied. "How many are there?" He added.

"Uh, I haven't counted yet, let me check!" The brown haired boy replied as he mines around the diamonds and started to count.

"We got 9 diamonds over here!" Tubbo yelled and mined the diamonds, walking over to Tommy and dropping it to him.

"Thanks!" said Tommy as he placed a crafting table and crafted a diamond helmet and diamond boots and wore it instantly.

"Guys, I found the spawner area!" Wilbur shouted. Both teens immediately ran to where Wilbur went as they hold their weapons, ready to attack the mobs.

After the two boys were behind Wilbur, he mined the cobblestone away and was now met up with a bunch of zombies instead of a mob spawner, which wasn't anywhere in sight. Some of them were wearing armour and weapons as well. The boys attacked the mobs, taking a few damages from them and eating some steak to generate their health.