Chapter 9 (Pt 2 of the festival)

Sorry that this took a long while to update, I got caught up with schoolwork and such.

Also, half way through the chapter will be from what I've remember or came up with since my data won't let me watch the video. So it might be a little different from the actual stream itself.

Not to mention I'll be putting Pogtopia in now, looking back at the chapters, Pogtopia didn't exist because of how it's written. But, let's go on with the logic (I won't spoil anything so u should see it for yourself)

TW: Lots of cursing, blood.
______________________________________

3rd POV

16th October, 2020

"Maybe show him- Show him the five star course dinner" Schlatt simply responded.

"You're not hungry Tubbo?" Quackity asked the boy as he looked at him, Tubbo shook his head replying with a "No I'm n-not hungry..".

"Tubbo, you're very hungry let's go to the restaurant" Techno joked the last part. Schlatt interrupted. "Technoblade we're uh.. We're running on a tight schedule here"

"Well- W-What do you want out of me, Mr. President?"

"I only call you in for special favours. I mean, we go way back right? Techno I need you to take him out."

"Wha- Wait what..?" Quackity was shock from Schlatt's words. He didn't know he was going to make Techno kill Tubbo.

"No.. n-no..!" Niki was now crying, both her hands were covering her mouth as her eyes were focused on the charged crossbow pointing at Tubbo.

"Take him out to dinner, bro. You're- you're gonna kill him"

"Oh- Ah!.. Ah.." Techno said understanding what Schlatt meant now. He was just stalling a bit more time for Wilbur to hit the button, but Wilbur was still watching the scenario with Tommy on the building.

"You're gonna kill him. YOU'RE GONNA KILL TUBBO! ON THIS FUCKING STAGE!" Schlatt commanded at Techno. "AND MAKE IT HURT!" The president added.

"Schlatt it's a festival man!" Fundy shouted out loud, still a bit shock of what's happening.

"Techno don't do it!..." Niki cried at him, wiping her tears away as she sniffed.

"I'd rather rule alone than with you. You fucking-" Schlatt said hastily to Tubbo. He was now starting to tear up.

"Oh no.. Oh- I'm in a high stress situation.. I deal with these poorly" Techno mumbled to himself. He didn't want to do this. But he had no other choice but to kill him on command, in front of everyone.

"Schlatt- Are you sure- We have him trapped- He's jailed!.." asked Quackity, not feeling good about this last minute plan.

"Not enough."

"A-Are you su-sure?.."

"Technoblade" Schlatt called impatiently.

"U-Uh... Uh- I'm l-loading.. I- I'm load- loading..." Techno replied, shaking a little as he load the crossbow with a firework.

"Tech- Technoblade?..." Tubbo called his name as tears were streaming down his face.

"I- I'm- Tubbo I'm s-sorry.. I'll make it as painless and c-colourful as possible.." Techno said to Tubbo as he aimed the crossbow at Tubbo.

"Tubbo I'm sorry! Tubbo I'm- I'm being subjected to mild amounts of peer pressure going on-" Techno apologized before he pulled the trigger at him. Blood was splattered in the box.