Chapter 4

21 views and 2 votes?!?! TYSM!!!
I'll try to keep posting more but I have school opening in a few days so idk
______________________________________
"Here we are"
"We've been here 8 times now"
"And we just have to do one thing"

~•~

3rd POV

9th October 2020

It was late at night, everyone in Manberg were now asleep except for Tubbo. He quietly left his house and snuck out of Manberg and went deep into the woods to tell Tommy and Wilbur about the announcement from yesterday.

Walking through the forest with a torch on his left hand as he slays a nearby zombie that was after him with his enchanted Netherite sword, Tubbo continued to walk as he look an eye out for any nearby mobs that would attack him. After stabbing a few mobs, he finally made it to the dirt house under the hill. Which was where Tommy and Wilbur live, for now.

He knocked on the door "Tommy... Tommy! Are you awake?"

No response.

"Wilbur! Tommy! Wake up!" Tubbo knocked the door, more louder than before. He heard grunting and groaning from the inside before hearing footsteps coming closer and opening the door.

"What are you doing here? It's 3 in the morning Tubbo!" Tommy whisper yelled, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"I know but I have news for you guys!... Where's Wilbur?"

"He's asleep. Don't talk too loud, he doesn't like to be waken up especially at this hour" Tommy explained through a whisper.

Tubbo nodded his head "Ohh ok. We wouldn't wanna face an angry Wilbur" he whispered in a reply. Tommy quietly laughed at that statement as he tried not to laugh too loud. After Tommy calmed down from laughing, he asked Tubbo what the news was about and Tubbo started to explain the news about the announcement.

~•~

Few hours earlier

"Is everyone here? Good, good. Now all of you are here is because there will be a festival! Yes, a festival! Coming this October 16th." said Schlatt up on the stage, a little bit drunk.

Everyone looked at each other and started to whisper.

"Now, now, there's only a few days left for the festival and I want everything to be fucking perfect" Schlatt interrupted the citizens. Then taking a few gulps of his beer and giving a loud burp which everyone was disgusted by it.

"Tubbo!"

"Yeah?"

"You, will be incharge of the festival's games activity. Along with Fundy." Schlatt announced as he drank finish the bottle of beer.

Tubbo replied with "Okay!" as Fundy gave a thumbs up.

"Quackity! You're incharge of  building the small stands for the games and all the food so my two helpers right here can start"

"You got it Schlatt" The vice president replied.

"And George-" Schlatt looked around. "Who am I kidding? He's always sleeping. I don't think we really need him. He's useless anyway" he mumbled the last part but made it clear for people to hear.

"You over there, what's your..." Schlatt asked, squinting his eyes and leans forward to see a bit closer. "Niki! Right, Niki. You're incharge of making the food"