𝐈 • ❝𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈 || ❝𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

"Dad please." I practically beg, but all I see is darkness in his eyes.

"Serena I said no! How many times do I have to tell you until you learn!" He begins to shout with his deep husky voice, I feel so emotional, not just sad, but anger starts to boil up in my body. I'm fed up with being told what I can and can't do. I'm not a child anymore, I'm twenty years old can no one see that?

I stomp off out of his office and into the hallway where I'm then stopped by Nicolas. The 'perfect' son who never gets told what to do. My blood and anger boil even more and then my room starts to spin, the walls turn and everything has become such a blur.

"Woah what's up with you?" he smirks at me, he's smirking at me?! He knows exactly why I'm so pissed off.

"Fuck off" I hiss. I walk to my room and slam the door. I'm so fed up with everyone treating me as if I'm so young. I'm not young anymore. I've grown up, matured. I closed my eyes to push all of these angry thoughts out that are lodging in my mind, but in the end I fell asleep. Probably because I was so fed up with being treated differently.

I woke with a vibration coming off of my bedside table.

"Hey Serena, want to meet up for a coffee? x"

My friend, Alice, always knowing when somethings wrong. I reply back and sneak out of the house to meet up with Alice at the café, I see her sitting down in the corner inside of a booth, probably because she knows my father's men will come out looking for me if they found out I had left the mansion.

I slump myself down on the rough feeling seat, which began to feel cold against my bare legs.

"Hey... You okay?" she definitely knows there's something up, and she probably knows exactly what it is.

"Not really. " I sigh, I won't give up trying to join my father's Mafia, I want to be included too.

"You want to join it still, don't you?" Alice sighs, she also doesn't agree with me joining. Mainly because I could die and she'll lose me as a best friend.

"Alice, I'm tougher than I look. " I gaze down at my coffee that I've barely taken a sip out of yet, I'm really not in the right mood... My family are getting on my nerves and are now putting me off of my favourite drinks.