𝐗𝐈𝐗 • ❝𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐈𝐗|| ❝𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

We got ourselves ready, well I got myself back into my comfy fluffy pajamas and quickly left Diego's room before anyone woke up, I turned the knob quickly and ran to my bed and threw myself down. I looked up to the ceiling and images from Diego and what we did replays in my mind. How we did what we did and how amazing it felt. I smiled to myself and feel all warm inside.

"Serena?" I hear a voice which is familiar, I walk over and grab my gown which I use to cover my body, I open the door slightly and notice Nicolas standing there smiling.

"Hey." I say and smile.

"Hey Serena." Nicolas says and smiles at me, he seems happy? Obviously he should be but recently he's been really down.

"You seem very excited." I say and Nicolas' smile grows further.

"They're doing some tests on the babies today, they usually aren't allowed home but if some people care in regularly and if the boys are healthy, they can come home." My body enlightens with joy, I feel so happy for Maria and my brother, they are going to have their own little family, it'll be so weird at first to have two little sets of feet running around as they get older, but in reality... I'll enjoy it so much, it'll give me so much happiness.

"Thats great news! Are you heading there now?" I question and he nods, I pull him close to give him a good luck hug.

"I'll probably be home late." He says and I nod, he leaves the doorway and heads for the front door, I shut my bedroom door once more and hear the car engine go off and the noise goes further and further away until I can't hear it anymore.

I sit on my bed and turn my TV on to watch a film, but I couldn't stop thinking about Diego. The thought of him and his body proceeded through my mind I didn't notice that my phone had gone off once already. I pick it up and answer the call, knowing its Alice.

"Hey girl, we haven't seen each other in ages! You free at twelve o'clock?" She questions me and I began to think of my plans for today and I have nothing planned for today.

"Yeah I am, where do you want to meet?" I questioned her and wait for her reply, but the other side of the phone is currently silent.

"Hmm." She begins to think and I can't help put roll my eyes playfully. She's usually good at decision making. What's taking her so long?

"Oh my fuck balls!" She squeals down the phone, I almost feel the need to pull the phone away from my ear to get my hearing back, this friend of mine could easily make someone go deaf.