𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

She looks at me but I feel speechless. I can't talk.

"I'm sorry, six weeks? Pregnant?!" I ask and begin to panic, I obviously know who the father of the baby is but... I'm carrying a baby in my stomach... I'm pregnant...

Reality hits me and I begin to cry, the nurse smooths my arm in response to show me her sympathy.

"Serena, there are many options you can do." She says and sighs.

"I'm not getting an abortion!" I exclaim loudly but she looks at me shocked.

"That's absolutely fine, I was just going through some things you can do, when women unexpectedly become pregnant they don't want to keep the baby in some situations." She sighs and looks to the floor, this is probably a rough topic for her.

"I have nothing against it as its their decision and its worse for them as they're going through it." I look at her and reveal a small smile.

My emotions are already getting the better of me.

"Did you have any idea?" She asks and I shake my head, I honestly didn't.

I leave the doctors feeling somewhat confused with what's going on. I'm pregnant and there's absolutely nothing I can do or will do to change that, it's the wrong time for me to fall pregnant but I wouldn't change it for the world now. I just need to tell Diego.

I arrive at the café waiting for Diego's response to my message of meeting me, he must find it unusual as we don't usually meet up in cafés or fancy restaurants very often.

The coffee scent fills my nostrils and I gaze around to find people chatting away, drinking their beverages.

I sigh thinking about Diego's reaction. I wasn't ready for it. I know he doesn't want kids I doubt. He's probably never even thought about having kids, yet he's sneaking around with me and I end up pregnant.

I smell the fresh fragrance of Diego's aftershave wiff over me along with the coffee smell, my heart beings to beat much faster than before, making me feel nervous as ever, I looked at my watch and noticed it was three o'clock, we have three hours until we're out having a family meal to celebrate. I sigh as Deigo comes over. He pulls out the chair and takes a seat, his smile is bright on his face and lights up the whole room. I fake a smile but deeply I'm feeling nervous and as if I'm going to throw up.