𝐗𝐈 • ❝𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐈|| ❝𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐆 𝐎 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

Waiting. Doctor after doctor came into the room to check on Maria and the baby, I couldn't bear to see the woman in pain. But she was and it was upsetting, especially for Nicolas, who couldn't do anything about it. Deep down I know Nicolas will be a great dad.

"Are you family?" The nurse raises her brow at me with question she must be in her fiftys.

"Yes I am." I say and she nods and makes me follow her into the room where Maria and Nicolas are. Nicolas is sat there comforting Maria while her eyes are puffy and swollen from all of the crying she had been doing from the amount of pain she experienced.

"So, your baby is fine Maria... He was just very active tonight." Everyone in the room lightens up but then Maria notices something odd.

"Wait... He?" She questions and the nurse has a smile that goes from ear to ear.

"Yes a he, congratulations Maria and Nicolas, you're having a baby boy. " Maria cries even more now knowing the gender of her baby and Nicolas is happy as a man could be. Nicolas brings his girlfriend in for a hug where she sobs even harder. The nurse leaves the room and I do so too, I feel bad that I've found out before Serena. But it wasn't exactly like it was planned.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Awhile later we all got back into the car, the car was full of relief and calmness. It didn't take us long to arrive back home. Everything was still so dark, minus the dim light forming from the stars. Nicolas and I helped guide Maria up the stairs back to Nicolas' room. We both lay her gently onto the bed where she instantly snuggles up to her pregnancy pillow, completely ignoring Nicolas' presence.

"Goodnight." I say and close the bedroom door, I head towards the guest bedroom and open the door, I close it back up and turn on the lamp.

"Fuck sake Serena!" I shout at her appearance. I wasn't expecting her to sit on the bed I'm sleeping in and make me jump. I examine her clothing and notice she's wearing fluffy pajamas which make me chuckle.

"Oh shush I was cold." She rolls her eyes and playfully laughs.

"I appreciate you taking my brother to the hospital." She smiles at me which makes me smile back.

"I was told I could tell you if I saw you before them, but, they're having a baby boy." I say and watch her expression change to excitement.

"That's great news! I can't wait for baby hugs!" She squeals and cheers around.