𝐕𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐕𝐈𝐈|| ❝𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐆 𝐎 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

"The plan is simple, we're just going to go to his secret place he's camping in." Serena's father talks and I can't help but keep picturing Serena, she witnessed my erection and I could see her blushing, she probably didn't even realise. She is one attractive woman, but this has to stay a secret between us.

"Does that sound good for the both of you?" Her father looks at both of us and we nod in agreement.

"Good." Her father states and leaves, now I'm faced with Serena, alone. I'm not sure on what to say.

"So." Serena breaks the ice with one simple word.

"I'll leave you to sort yourself out." I say to her and walk off, I don't want to suddenly make any of this awkward. I grab a towel and head upstairs where I'm followed by Serena.

"Diego, Wait." She catches up to me and stops in front of me.

"I'm sorry... We shouldn't have done that." She looks to the floor, she's secretly not sorry.

I simply lift up her chin and make her look at me "Serena, don't apologise, I had fun." I whisper in her ear and I can see her shiver. She's feisty, but I can manage that, I can manage her.

All she does is nod, I turn my back to her and walk through the double doors and head to my car, I jump into the scented car and turn the engine on.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I get to my apartment and the familiar sense of emptiness arises. I plant myself on the sofa and watch a random show on the TV, my mind goes to Serena, how she looked, how she acts. I look down and notice a sudden bump on my trousers in between my legs. I roll my eyes to what that girl has done to me tonight.

I call it a day and fall asleep on the sofa, blocking Serena out of my mind. I later realise I need to go back to that house and face Serena once more while we go and investigate Lev's hiding place.

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

I lay there, looking up to the ceiling and watch as the ceiling fan twirls around, thoughts of Diego flood my mind and I suddenly go all cold. I bolt up and get myself ready in an all black outfit, I put my hair in a ponytail and I go up to my father's office where I can hear him shouting.