𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐖𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐖𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

Two days passed since the shooting and its already in every single newspaper. I decide to head for a bath, luckily I have both a bath and a shower in my en-suite.

I turn the knob which allowed the water to flow from the tap, I poured in bubble lotion and watched as they grew to the surface of the water. I got in slowly and tilted my head back against the rim of the bath and closed my eyes, the warm sensation filled my body, relaxing every one of my tense muscles. This week has honestly been so intense. But isn't every week?

I end up nodding off for a nap and forgetting about all my problems, my father is still angry at me for killing that man, and my mother... Well she can hardly look at me even though she had defended me not long after. I wake up to my phone vibrating on the bathroom side.

"Alice?" I ask my voice is still sleepy.

"Hey girl! How are you feeling, the newspapers are covered with the shooting! I still can't believe you did it!"

I laugh, "Yeah I know, my dad is still annoyed at me and my mum won't look at me."

"That sucks man, do you want me to come round?" Alice asks with pure curiosity, honestly with the feelings of hatred my dad has for me at the moment I doubt I'll be a fan if I have her round, but in theory... I'm twenty. I can do what I like.

"Yeah why not. " I smile through the phone.

"Yay! I'll be ten minutes!" she screams her excitement through the phone and hangs up. I slide on my baggy joggers and jumper and decide to skip along to the main doors, I opened it up to see Alice standing there with her beautiful short brown hair and brown orbs, she is also wearing a pair of baggy joggers and a tight jumper.

We both head to my room and sit on my bed, we decide to watch loads of films and throw food in our mouths which allows us to satisfy our stomachs.

"So, has your dad said much about the shooting?" Alice's eyes fix still on the TV but still continues to make conversation with me.

"Not really, just told me to stay away, as usual." We both laugh and continue to watch our film.

I then get a funny feeling in my stomach, something odd... Something peculiar...Then out of no where a knock emerges on my door.

"Come in. " I lean my head foward to see who was entering my room.

"Nicolas." I say as he stands right in the doorway.