𝐕𝐈 • ❝'𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞'❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐕𝐈|| ❝'𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞'❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

[𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬!]

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

"My love we better stop" Diego looks at me and I nod, if my father found out I'd be dead. We both lay on his large sofa and he unbuttons his top.

"I hope you don't mind, it's a bit hot." He smirks playfully and lays back down, I then notice a tattoo on his chest, with a name and a heart next to it, I look closer and it says 'Mum'.

"What's that tattoo for?" I point to his chest and he looks up to the ceiling.

He looks at me and playfully rolls his eyes.

"My love you're so nosey. " He laughs and takes a deep breath.

"My mum died last year..." I gasp and suddenly feel guilty.

"I'm so sorry." I sigh and smooth his shoulder for comfort.

"Well... She disappeared, and there was a body reported dead.. It was my mother's" I begin to cry... I couldn't imagine losing my mother.. It must've been so difficult for him to carry on. Goosebumps emerged on the surface of my skin as I pictured the horrendous images in my mind.

"Oh, Il mio amore (my love), don't cry" he comes closer to me and wipes the water escaping my eyes which were rolling down my cheek.

"I'm so sorry I brought it up." I sigh and he brings me closer for a hug, I end up laying on his chest and looking down, I can see each dip of his stomach because of the defition of his abs and suddenly my eyes begin to flutter closed.

𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐆 𝐎 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

I feel a sudden weight on my chest that got heavier, and hear the soft breathing of Serena. Her black silky hair is smothering my body covering it like a blanket, my mind instantly relaxes and soon makes me drift off to.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The early morning consisted of Serena still fast sleep on my chest and me staring up to the ceiling, I've kissed the daughter of the mafia boss... If he finds out I'm dead. It was so passionate, memories flood from last night, and I'm surprised it didn't turn into more, and I'm surprised I stopped her as well as myself... She was uncontrollable before that but if her father found out I'd definitely be in a grave with a headstone with my name on it.