𝐗 • ❝𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗|| ❝𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐆 𝐎 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

Morning arose and sent the bright light in the front room, I didn't want to get up but I forced myself to get up and cook my father a breakfast, I bet bacon is still his favourite.

I pulled out a pan that probably hasn't been used in weeks due to the amount of takeaway boxes on the side. I put a little bit of oil in it and turn the knob on and put the bacon inside the pan.

The smell begins to bounce off of the walls as it travels all over the house, my father comes our of his room with dark bags under his eyes. He looks older. My dad's been struggling a lot and I only told him yesterday. He takes a seat at the table as I lay down his bacon sandwich alongside some ketchup or BBQ sauce.

"Thank you." I nod at his honesty and begin to wash up, I then decide to get on my large boots and leave my dad here. I tie the thick laces up and straighten myself up before I leave.

"I'll see you later dad." I said and looked down but there was no response. My father was too exhausted to even talk or mumble. I closed the door and headed to my car where the peppermint smell welcomed me. I headed back to the house where is the last place I want to be right now. I open the double doors and enter the large house, I notice Serena's bedroom door is shut tightly not allowing any air to run through. But I shrug it off and head to her fathers office.

"Luca?" I ask and he allows me inside, I close the door behind me and the room smells of alcohol.

"Diego, what can I do for you?" He asks and raises a brow I take a deep breath and my lips part getting ready to talk.

"My mother's alive...I was wondering if you could help me find her... Ivan's man said she was." I lean on his desk and let my head rest in my hands, I'm fucking struggling.

"What? Lia is alive?" His jaw nearly drops to the floor creating a loud enough bang so everyone could hear.

"Yeah she's alive..." I begin to feel the warmth travel through my body, I'm holding onto so much tension I need to let it all out.

"We'll go downstairs and see what he knows." I nod and follow Luca down stairs, we are both standing outside of his cell full of stress and anger. Luca opened the door to Gino, who was sat there still covered with bruises from the previous attack I gave him. He deserved it.

"Gino." Luca's tone deepens, showing his concern and anger, he's trying to hide it but I know deep down he's pissed off.

He punched him across the face and stood in front of Gino with his arms folded. Gino spits out blood onto the white tiled floor which only pisses Luca off more.