𝐈𝐕 • ❝𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈𝐕|| ❝𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

"Wakey, wakey." I flutter my eyes open and notice Diego standing in front of me with his hands on his hips, waiting for my response.

"Why are you in my room?" I face away from him and try and go back to sleep–ignoring his presence.

"Just be quiet and get up, this is what I'm getting paid to do." His voice turns aggressive, I sit up at the shock that he's getting paid to train me, he's probably not even a proper teacher.

"Wow thanks for getting paid for helping me out." I sit up and stare at him, we stare each other for awhile until he breaks eyecontact.

"Get up Serena." Diego looks at me and I sit up, his eyes are keen.

"Get out of my room then so I can get dressed." I roll my eyes and he leaves the room, slamming my door with aggression.

I get dressed in a sport top and a different pair of sport leggings this time they're bright red. I put my hair up in a high pony tail and open my door and there he stands waiting for my arrival.

"Let's get this started then." My half-asleep voice speaks for my mind, mentally I'm not ready to fight, it's only 7 o'clock.

We both run on the machine, we both begin to sweat and he begins to laugh.

"Struggling my love?" He smirks at me and I roll my eyes, 'my love' who does he think he is?

"I don't think my father would appreciate you calling me that." I looked at him and smirked back waiting for his response, but he was beaten down. He knows my dad wouldn't approve of it, joke or not.

"We're going do some fighting now. " I nod as we head over towards the large matt on the floor. I end up kicking him in the leg and making him ache, I try punch him but he dodges and yet again holds my fist.

He ends up getting a bit too physical and ties my arms behind my back not allowing me to move, I headbutt him and push him away.

"Not too bad, Il mio amore." (my love) He looks at me and winks. I need to stop rising to this he's just going to keep saying it, I roll my eyes at him and we continue to fight.

"Is that all you got?" He raises a brow as he asks the question, I then punch him in the face.

"I'm so sorry!" I cover my mouth as Diego looks at me, he backs me up against the wall, he's only inches away from me and I can smell the sweat mixing with his fresh aftershave he has on.