𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

The darkness engulfed every piece of sunlight that was avaliable, it was around nine o'clock and I stood at the dock waiting for the shipment to arrive, I have no idea what my father has got now but all I need to do is sign it so Orlando can take them to out house.

I wait patiently until I see a large boat arrive at the side, I head towards it and notice a tall old man come out with a clip board and a pen.

"Your name?" He asks as he looks at me up and down analysing my appearance, I trace his thoughts and decide to answer them for him.

"I am his daughter." I huff as I sign my name on the dotted line.

𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 𝐆 𝐎 • 𝐆 𝐑 𝐄 𝐂 𝐎

I thought the sunlight beamed onto my face, then realisation that I'm in a hospital bed hits me, I feel the wires connected all over my body and notice that the light is coming from a large lamp that is facing my direction. I rub my eyes and try and focus my blurred vision, but it's no use. The energy was drained from my body, I closed my eyes, everything was dark, I re-opened them and gain the slightest amount of vision back. Thank fuck.

I noticed someone walk in wearing scrubs, he had dark hair and blue eyes, he walked slowly towards me with a clip board in his hands ready to write down anything about me.

"How are you feeling this evening Mr Greco?" He raises his eye brow and makes eye-contact with me, I roll my eyes and try and sit up, but I grunt in pain.

"Sir you must remain laying down." He looks at me with a almost bossy look, I get that look enough off of Serena I don't need it from a male doctor either.

I look up to the ceiling and begin to think of my mother and Serena, Nicolas has recently had his babies. Boys. Two boys. I've never really pictured myself having children, probably because I've never been with a woman to want that need of having children with them. My eyes begin to roll with the boring thought of having children, I probably think it's boring because I've never thought about it longer than two minutes.

I fall asleep lightly and hear as the male doctor exists himself out of my room, the wires attach to me begin to irritate me but I've got to try and block them out.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A few days passed and I was back on my feet, I travel tonight, back to Italy... Deep down I was so worried. Would my mother still like me and think of me as her own? I know she probably would but I haven't seen her in years, there's no wonder why I'm paranoid.