wings 💜

NOT A REQUEST
TW mentions blood, cursing.

I used Grammarly and it's hard to understand soo if there mistakes that would be why. Sorry

Age:
Tommy 9
Wilbur 14
Tubbo 10
Techno:14
Phil:26-29 [idek]

Phil was the only person in the family with wings. Techno was a pigln hybrid and Wilbur was a normal human [well a normal human with elf-like ears] and Tommy, well they all thought Tommy was also only human.

He was already 9 and still had shown any signs of anything. "I'm pretty sure he's only human. Birds grew their wings around the age of 5" Phil said. Tommy was honestly confused on why everyone was so worried? No..confused about why Tommy didn't have many features. He had normal ears, no wings, no tusks. He was just...normal.

It was about 2 in the morning when Tommy started to feel an immense amount of pain. He swore it felt like something trying to break out of his back. He tried his best not to scream, he didn't want to wake the others but eventually, he let it out. Phil was awoken by the screams first and immediately ran to Tommy's room. He saw Tommy drenched in his own blood. Phil knew what was going on, he was just confused on why it took so long to happen.

"TOMMY HEY HEY IM RIGHT HERE" Phil stuttered. He ran to the young boy's side and immediately felt Tommy wrap his arms around him." DAD...I DONT WHAT'S HAPPENING" Tommy cried out. "I do, I know it hurts but you just have to wait a little longer it'll be over before you know it!" Phil tried to encourage Tommy, he wasn't quite sure if it worked or not. "Holy fuck" Phil heard from behind him. Techno and Wilbur were standing there. Wilbur was the one who said something first. "But I thought he wasn't gonna grow them" Wilbur muttered loud enough for Phil to hear " well I guess he's just a late bloomer or something" Phil replied.

It was several hours of screaming before both wings were out. Tommy had already passed out from the pain, and Phil was relieved that Tommy wasn't in pain anymore. Phil put the boy back in his bed and he, techno, and Wilbur all walked out. "So uhh..does that mean Wilbur's the only bland family member now?" Techno questioned "hey! I'm not bland. At least I don't look like a pig" Wilbur replied "oh yeah? Well at least I do-" "boys! Will you keep it down? Your brother is trying to sleep" both boys nodded their heads and went back to their beds. Phil looked down at his watch "5 am? Took a lot less time than it did me" Phil thought to himself.

Phil headed back to bed. An hour later Tommy got up again. He realized he was still in the old clothes and was confused why he was covered in blood. But he got up and changed into his red and white baseball tee and some Jeans. He walked into the bathroom and was taken aback when he saw two huge wings behind him. "Well, that explains the feathers and blood" [how did he notice the wings when he pits the clothes on?] he mumbled. he took a second to examine the wings. They were about 5 to 6 feet tall kind of small for bird hybrids but he didn't mind. The color was a dark grey fading to white at the tips. "Wow I'm so cool," Tommy said out loud to himself. he went back to his room and laid back down to get on his phone. He wasn't that tired anymore so he decided to text tubbo. Tubbo always was awake by 5 or 6. He was an early bird. Lol "bird". Tommy texted tubbo for the next little while until he heard Phil wake up and go downstairs to the kitchen "oh he must be making breakfast" Tommy thought to himself. He got out of bed and went to the staircase. He was about to go down when he felt someone petting his wings. "The hell-" he turned to see Wilbur."woahhh I haven't gotten to see them up close" Wilbur finally spoke "hah jealous??" Tommy said being himself.

"Bruhhh" they both turned to see techno "you're blocking eye stairs..I want dad's pancakes," techno said. Wilbur and Tommy moved out of the way, then followed behind techno. "Ah good morning boys! Hello Tommy, how's your back?" Phil questioned "oh a lot better. It doesn't hurt as bad" Tommy replied "well that's good. Go sit down with your brothers and I'll get the food out soon," Phil said. Tommy nodded and sat down with the others. He set on the end chair the prevent hitting anyone with his wings.

Phil eventually sat down and they all began to eat. "So Tommy whenever your back is 100% healed how do you feel about some flying lessons." Phil broke the silence. "Oh yeah that's sounds good. How long will it take to heal though?" Tommy wondered "oh only a day or two. " Phil replied. Tommy nodded then continued to eat. He was pretty excited.

End

______
That was interesting. Still open to constructive criticism and requests!