babysitting 🧡

[NOT SHIPPING. ENTIRELY PLATONIC]
Ages
Tommy:17
Micheal:6ish
Tubbo:17
Ranboo:17

________

Tubbos pov

"Ugh I dont know ranboo. If this trip is sooo important why cant we take micheal with us?"
I asked. Ranboo had some place he needed to take me and for some god forsaken reason we couldnt take micheal.

"Because 1, it's a surprise and 2, it's too dangerous for him. So let's find someone to take care of him and we'll be back like 2 days okay?" Ranboo repiled.

I sighed angrily. But nodded my head.

No ones pov.

Tubbo felt a tug on his pant leg. He looked down and saw micheal.

"Hello Micheal. It's late why are you up?" Tubbo said as he picked up the small pigln.

You fighting?
He signed

"Oh no micheal Don't worry. We were just having a small disagreement" tubbo said smiling.

"Yeah dont worry buddy" Ranboo said as he took Micheal from tubbos arms.
"However me and dad do have to go somewhere for a little bit. Are you okay staying with someone for a few days?" Ranboo asked.
Micheal nods.

"Great...now who can take care of him.." tubbo thought out loud.

__

"No. No. Nope. Absolutely not"

"Please tommy? Only for a few days."

"I know nothing about children and I hardly like them. Besides-"

"Tommy please?"

*sigh*

"Ohh my fucking god. Alright fine. But tubbo you owe me."

"Oh that's fine. Thank you so much tommy."

___

"Alright so you know what to do if he gets hurt or anything?" Ranboo asked

"Yes"

"And if he gets hungry you know what to feed him and what not too?"

"Yes.."

"And you know you can call us when-"

"Yes ranboo. Go on your little adventure or whatever"

Micheal waved bye and tubbo and ranboo were off.

"Sooo kid. What do you wanna do?" Tommy asked the child.

Draw
Micheal signed

"Uh...shit i dont know sign language- uhm how about you just show me okay?"

Micheal nodded and ran to his room. Tommy following after. Micheal sat down at a small short table that had some crayons on it. He picked one up and handed it to tommy.

"Ohhh draw? Do you wanna draw?"

Micheal nodded

And so they drew.

After 5 drawings
1 crayon disaster
And a very tired tommy

He looked at the clock.

"Hey..uh micheal. It looks like its dinner time. So uhh stay here and I'll go get it okay?"

Okay

"Uhh you just said okay right?"
Micheal giggled and nodded

"Alright. Noted."

He went to their kitchen which took forever cause of how big their house is.

He brought back the food and saw micheal playing with a bee plush.

"Micheal. I have your food"
He sat it down on the small table and micheal ran up and sat down. He ate the food. Quite fast for a small child.

"Okay it's time for bed"

Micheal pouted but didnt argue

After he put the pigln to bed he went up to tubbo and ranboos room.

"They didnt tell me where my room is..sooo I'm sure they won't mind me sleeping here for a few days."

After tommy got ready for bed he plopped down on the bed. He fell asleep almost before his head hit the pillow.

The next day was about the same as the one before

Draw

Eat

Watch a movie

Nap

Eat

Draw

Eat

Sleep

Pretty boring schedule.

Tommy finished putting the child to sleep and as he went to his room he looked outside and saw a full moon out the window in the sky.

"Wow. That's kinda pretty"

He went and went to bed.

__

At around 4 am he got woken up to a small crying child at the foot of his bed.

"Huh...what..micheal? What are you doing up? It's the middle of the fucking night." He groaned as he sat up.

Nightmare

Tommy looked confused but judging by the look on Micheals face he could tell it was most likely a dream.

"Nightmares?"

Micheal nodded

"Ughh finee. Cm'ere."

Micheal climbed up the bed and snuggled close to tommy.

"Alright goodnight kid"

And they both passed out.

They both woke up around the same time and went to eat.

Then draw

Then

Watch a movie

And then both fell asleep on micheals bed.

__

"Sooo how did you like it?"
Ranboo asked as he walked down the soul sand hallway.

"It was actually pretty fun. Your parents are nice. Its hard not looking your mom in the eyes tho." Tubbo repiled

"Yeah shes a tough one. Anyway were home so let's go check on Michael and Tommy"

They both opened the front door expecting to be greeted by their friend and their son. But they didnt.

"Maybe their in Michael's room??" Tubbo asked.

So they went and sure enough micheal and tommy were both fast asleep on micheals bed.

"Omgg this is amazing. Ranboo get a picture so I can make fun of him later."

"And its also a cute moment"
Ranboo said as he took a picture with his phone.

"Yeah yeah that too"

________________________________

Heyyy hope you enjoyed!!

Btw my headcannon is that Michael is mute and talks with people using sign language!!

Remember your all vaild and loved. And to go drink water. I'm super proud of you! <3

896 words