small breeze 🧡

Type:fluff

Requested by allumnight

|
Ages:
Phil:29
Wilbur:14
Techno:14
Tommy:8

No ones pov

Laughter could be heard through out the forest. The sbi were hanging out in the woods behind there house. They had an open back yard.

"Tommy! Dont go to far! alright mate?" Phill yelled
Once he heard Tommy's yell in agreement he sat down against
A tree. He looked up at the leaves and watched them fall down. It was autumn. One of his favorite times of the year. He watched the reddish orange leaves fall to the ground. He looked up and saw Wilbur and tommy throwing and jumping into leaves. He looked over to another tree to see techno reading a book.

"TECHNO!!!"
Tommy yelled in excitement as he threw a fist full of leaves at techno. He groaned as he swiped them off his book.
He then chuckled before throwing a little of leaves towards tommy.
Wilbur then shoved tommy into a pile of leaves before jumping in with him.
They both laughed.

Phill looked at all his kids having fun before he chuckled to himself. This reminded him a lot of his family. When he was little. And when he was with all of his friends.
Good times

"Techno, mate. Arent you gonna have fun?" Phil questioned
"Oh shush dad. Your sitting down as well"
Tommy then popped his his head out of the leaves.
"YEAH OLD MAN!"
Wilbur then popped up next to him
"Tommy just cause people are over the age of 16 doenst mean they're old" he then played back down. Phill got up and went to tommy and will.
"Could I borrow these?"
Tommy nodded as phil grabbed an arm full of leaves.

"Dad dont you dare"
Techno said as he saw Phil approaching him.
Phil chuckled as he dropped all of the leaves over top of techno.

Techno then shot up to his feet before tackling phil. The both landed on the ground. Tommy bursted out laughing as wilbur went over to help phil.
"That was fun"
Techno said. He felt the ground for his glasses. He found them and put them on. Phil went back to his tree. And techno went back to his. Tommy and wilbur kept roughhousing.
Phil kept reminiscing about his old memories when he couldn't realise he and his family were making new ones. Eventually tommy and wilbur tired them selves out. They walked over to phill and each layed on both his shoulders. Wilbur a phil talked about stuff as tommy silently fell asleep. Techno then scooted over and layed on Tommy's shoulder then falling asleep. Phil chuckled softly.

"Can I wake them up or?"
"No will you can not wake them up" he both laughed. Wilbur brought his phone out before going on Twitter.
"Wilbu when did you get twitter." Phil said. That was bot a place he wanted his kid to be on.
"Oh suck it dad. I'm just use it slide into the dms of e girls"
Phil sighed and left him alone on the subject.

Yeah. These will be nice new memories
Phil said as a small breeze flew by

______________
Was that good? I liked the way it came out but whatevea lol.
Thanks so much to allumnight for the request!
Remember to drink water and that you guys are loved!!

562 words