im sorry, i cant stop.

Promt /\

Irl minecraft I guess

Ages:
Tommy 14
Wilbur 19
Techno 19
Phil 32

CW/TW
CIGARETTES ,ALCOHOL MENTIONS, ADDICTIONS, ARGUEMENTS

No ones pov

"Cmon tommy!try it!" A boy said.
Tommy was with a group of friends who somehow got a hand of some cigarettes and alcohol. He didnt question it.

"Guys no. I dont know who to smoke and I dont want to do to much." He replied. He knew the effects of can have on people. Tubbos dads hardly home cause of alcohol.

"Tommy. If you really want to be cool, and want to stay our friend. You have to do it. Or we will drop you" [this isnt based of anyone it's a random character]

Tommy sighed as he grabbed a cigarette. 'Ew I can't believe I'm doing this..' he thought as he grabbed the lighter. He sucked in the smoke and almost immediately started coughing.
His friends were telling him to do anyother puff so he did. He coughed just not as much this time. He slowly got use to it. It still hurt his throat and his lungs but he kept blowing puffs until the cigarette was finished.

"That was *cough* so gross. I never want to do that agian" tommy said he was practically gagging. "Oh you wimp. It wasn't that bad." His friend snapped back.

"Here take some home. Get use to it. You'll be super cool" his friend handed him 5 cigarette in a little plastic bag.

He put the bag in his backpack and started walking home. Mid way there, he stopped. He kind of wanted to do it agian. He didnt know why cause it hurt like hell but he wanted to try one more time. He got the bag out of his bag and took a cigarette out. He took. His personal lighter and light the cig. He brought it too his mouth and blew more puffs. [Is that the correct term?]
He coughed but not as much. It also didnt hurt as bad. He continued to walk home while smoking the cigarette. He put the cut out as he saw his house around the corner. He got all remaining smoke out of his lungs before walking in the house.

"Hey Tommy" he heard from wilbur who was on the couch.

"Hey *cough*" tommy said.

"You alright man? You smell like..ew cigarettes." Wilbur got worried

"Oh dont worry will. I walked by some guy who blew smoke right in my face, like an ass and I just have a cough. Dont worry I'm fine. I will change my clothes tho" tommy replied as he went to his room. Wilbur shrugged and continued whatever he was doing.

In Tommy's room

Phew that's was a close one
Tommy thought.

He changed his clothes and plopped on his bed. He eventually fell asleep. He woke up and was feeling weird. But didnt thinks about it much. He looked outside.
"Is it morning? They didnt wake me up for dinner last night..?" He said. He sighed. This was a normal occurence. He got fed properly but was never invited to meals. He was feeling sad about him self. He grabbed a cigarette out of his bag and walked to his window. He opened it was light the cig. He blew on it a couple times. He finished it and threw it out the window. He walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. He grabbed a banana and ate it. He went back to his room before being stopped by phil.

"Tommy what kind of people do you hang out with?" Tommy turned towards Phil and said "just some popular kids. Nothing to bad"

"Well tommy, I got a call from your principal that those kids are smoking behind the school. The principal called me to check up on you because you hang out with them."

"Okay? I dont smoke. I dont know anything of that"

"Really? Cause Wilbur said you smelt like smoke"

"I explained to him about that already. This is just a misunderstanding."

"Tommy. Dont lie to me, im your father"

"IM NOT LYING"

"DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!"

They kept bickering before tommy went to his room and slammed the door. He grabbed a cigarette and his lighter and snuck outside on the back pouch. He sat down and blew a puff.

Why did he like smoking so much? He didnt know. He wanted to do it every day more like every hour. He didnt know why tho.

"Ya know dad is gonna kill you right?" It was techno. He sat down next to tommy.

"I...I dont- techno its hard to stop. I just want to do it all the time! And it hurts me so idk why I want to!" Tommy said tearing up. Techno patted Tommy's back. He grabbed the cigarette and smashed it on the ground.
"Then looks like you got an addiction buddy. I know it's hard but you cant keep damaging your body. I know you need coping mechanisms and I know you wanna look cool. But you'll have to find some other way to do it."techno said swiping Tommy's tears.

"How will i tell dad. Hes gonna hate me" tommy said bearing his hands into his face.

"No he wont. I'll help you tell him okay?"techno replied. They both sat up and walked inside.

Techno and tommy walked up to phil
"Hey dad..?" Tommy asked

"*sigh* yes tommy. What do you need?" Phil repiled

"Y-you..were right. I was smoking with those cool kids. They kept forcing me to do it and I just gave in. Then I think I got addicted because now i want more and I'm super sorry!" Tommy said as he started tearing up

"Oh tommy..." Wilbur said as he hugged his brother.

"Tommy. I'm not mad just shocked...and frustrated. But that's fine. I will help you get through this okay? We all will. I will also call your school. And your grounded for a week.

Tommy sighed

That's good enough

______________
Ahhhh sorry if that was bad.

I know you said drugs but I have no idea about drugs I know more about cigarettes soooo yeahhh. I mean I guess technically cigarettes are drugs but still.

Also if your struggling with an addiction such as alcohol or cigarettes or anything really. Please tell someone you know and trust. Itll get better I promise.

Thank you so much bookneard1215 for the request

1083 words