tug of war🖤

Omg guys I'm alive 😍

Sorry I stopped posting. I was in a mental hospital 🤚🙂 [yes you can ask questions lol] and now I'm back continuing the squid game au. And I've decided at some point I'm gonna make another wattpad book based on squid game.

Okay on to TUG OF WARRR

Wilbur pov

Me and the rest of the gang were hanging around and just kind of relaxing. Of course we were stressed out but whatever.

A group of masked guys came in the room

Guess we are about to find out the next game.

We were lead into a white room. We were instructed to find teams of ten. Me,tommy, tech and phil immediately teamed up. And a couple guys and gals wanted to join. We accepted until we had ten people. Then we all started talking about strategy.

Time skip cause I wanna get to the good stuff

Its tug of war. I'd say I'm pretty strong. But idk about the random people we picked up. But its whatever. I watch as multiple teams go to play the game and some win and walk away in victory, whereas some..weren't so lucky..

I sighed as I heard our team get called.

I'm so nervous. But I can do this. Maybe.

Me and tommy stood next to eachother in the elevator.

"Wil..I'm so sorry."

"Huh..? What are you talking about tommy?"

"I'm sorry for getting into this mess"

"Hey..it is 50% your fault. The other half is techno"

Tommy laughed.

"Dont worry tommy. I know your scared and I am too. But dont worry. Were both gonna get out of this. I promise"

We get up to the platform and take ahold of the rope. My hands are trembling and very sweaty- i grip as hard i can.

And the battle begins.

At first we were losing. We almost fell off. But i dont know what happened but all of a sudden we were winning. I look behind me and see the reason of this strength is techno?

"YOU GOT THIS!" I yell some words of encouragement to him.

He smiles and nods.

We keep pulling with all of our might. And eventually the other team falls.

I feel terrible. Not only did we basically just murder people. But tommy was in the very front and had to watch them all fall to their deaths..

We all enter the elevator.

I watch tommy sit down. I sit next to him.

I give him a big hug.

"Dont worry Tom's. Were gonna win this. And then get a shit ton of therapy"

He chuckles a little and sighs

"Oh God will I hope your right. I'm not paying for your funeral" he laughs.

"You prick" I laugh back.

We sit there giggling and stop almost as soon as the elevator got to the bottom. We walk out and go to the big room.

Wonder what will happen next?

__________

I'm so tired ;-; I'm so glad I got this out tho. I'm going to go to sleep tho because the melatonin   has kicked in and I'm now sleepy lol.

Hope you know im proud of you guys and to go drink some water <333

551 words