sweet hibiscus tea 🖤

Song [in the title]

Switches time periods

________________

"Tommy I swear to God. Can you do anything right?"wilbur yelled.

"That's the thing I cant do anything right!"

Try I absolutely, totally might..

"I swear my bones are melting..my skeleton is ash.."

....

"What..?" Wilbur says with a confused look.

"I'm not this storys protagonist..I'm not even my own.."

I dont know anything..

I dont even know..why I dont know

And if you look outside you'll see.

He looked out the window. There was the crater that wilbur had made.

Disintegrating trees...

My heart catches on every thorn

I watch as dream leaves towards the neather portal. There goes my only source of human interaction..

Your already half-way out the door

"I've never been so cold.." tommy thinks out loud. He says walking towards the prison.

"And it is 86°..I dont know what I need..."Tommy thinks as he looked towards the lava. He drowned out the sound of dream talking.

Theres herbal mango sweet hibiscus tea

Tommy sits at a desk in his home.
He picks his drink up and takes a sip.
He sighs. He had just got out of prison. But it seem sthe only people who care are Big Q and Tubbo. And ranboo..Tommy made a disgusted face when he thought of ranboo. He didn't actually hate him. Or maybe he did. Tommy doenst trust his own thoughts right now.

On the hot garbage pile on which I fucking sleep

Tommy looks around his house. It's made of dirt. ..garbage.. he thought.
He looks around. These walls are so empty.

'I swear I could burn the place down'
He thought. He picks up his lighter and flicks it on a few times.

'Its not like the place would catch fire. All the poster burned away with my home town'

"TUBBO! LISTEN TO ME! I AM NOT THE PROTAGONIST!! IM NOT EVEN MY OWN!!"

"I dont know anything...I dont even know why I dont know.." he yelled.

Tubbo looked at him shocked. But had an understanding face.

Tubbo looked out of the window of his house

He watchs as the disatgrating trees burn. The nuke testing was a success!!
Why wasn't jack as happy??

He watches as Tommy and ghostbur
Walk towards the prison.

My cold heart catches on every thorn.
Your already half way out the door.

"GHOSTBURS...he...hes gone...but..we need to hurry and see if..if wilburs back..cmon guys" tommy says as he sprints towards lmanberg.

The beach trio see him

Wilbur.

"TOMMY! My man. How have you been? It's been a while since we saw each other. I feel so old. Probably cause I am " wilbur says as he erupts with laughter.

Tommy looks around the casino. The buildings were beautiful inside and out.. it's kinda hot in here though.

And it is 85 degrees...I dont know what I need....

______________
Hii phew. That definitely wasnt my best work but it's okay I guess. I got a lot if song suggestions so I'll be making a lot of oneshots [maybe if I get ideas for them all] thank you for reading!!

This was a song suggestion!!
Suggested by:itzmecreamaus <3
So thank you :]

Remember to drink water and that you a vaild and loved <3

553 words