red light, green light🖤

Just watched 4 eps of the squid game and I got an idea soooo yeahhh.

And it's not gonna be a 100% accurate

Also dont ask why 3 British dudes and 1 American are in Korea. Imagine they moved there or something.

This takes place a little before the game actually starts. [Spoliers?]

Tommy:17
Wilbur:23
Technoblade:22
Philza:33

This will all be in
Wilbur's pov btw

Wilbur POV.

Me and Tommy,techno and phil stood outside. It was freezing and super late out. But we all got the opportunity for money. I still dont trust it but techno and tommy wanted to do it so me and phil agreed.

We saw this car pull up. The window rolled down and we saw this guy with a mask on. It had a circle? Oh well.

Time skip

Wilburs POV.

I woke up and I totally regret my decisions. I sat up and saw..a lot of beds holy shit. I looked down and saw I was now wearing some weird blueish green body suit thing.

I am never trusting my own family agian.

I looked around and saw many more people. Like a whole lot of people. I got out of the bed and walked down some stairs.

I need to find my family before anything else.

I walked down to the main area and saw everyone in the room talking and most likely questioning life decisions.

I looked around and saw a tall child- welp found one of them. I ran to him.

"Tommy! Holy shit I didnt know where you were. Do you have any idea what the fuck is going on?" I asked.

"How do you think I know?"

We looked around and something caught my eye.

A huge sign that said '456' huh maybe that's how many people are here.
I looked down at my shirt and saw a badge.

'143' huh okay guess that's my number.
I looked at Tommy's and his read '55' "tommy look. It says your number is 55" I said.

He looked down and nodded. "We should find techno and phil" I nodded and we looked around.

"I found techno. Look you cant miss that pink hair."tommy said. We both ran to him and saw phil with him.

"Hey nerds" techno remarked.

"Techno. Wtf" tommy said.

I looked at technos badge and it read '78' I looked at Phil's '408' alright those are all of our numbers.

We continued talking and heard doors open. We looked towards the front and saw people in red suits with masks. Almost all of them were circle and one of them was a square.

They started talking and explaining the rules..? Okay.

Small time skip

We got in lines and saw these contracts.

Pretty basic stuff.

Game cant end

Players will be eliminated if they break rules or dont play.

So I guess it's like a game show.

I signed my name. And walked away towards my family.

After everyone signed their names we were taken to this really colorful room.
We all had to take pictures of our faces, I took mine and caught up with tommy. Techno and phil not far behind me.