good 4 u 🖤

[THIS IS NOT SHIPPING]

Song[is the title]

Tommy looked up to ranboo then back towards tubbo.

"Well good for you its seems you moved on pretty easily" tommy says.
"You found a new friend and it only took about a week"
Tubbo looks shocked.
"No tommy! I didnt replace you! I-I can have more then one friend!"

Remember when you said you wanted to give me the world..?

"And good for you, I see you've been working on yourself. I guess the therapist we got really helped." Tommy says. His words laced with anger.

"now you can be a better guy, for your brand new friend.."
He clenched his fists.

"Tommy. You have it all wrong!" Ranboo stammered.

"Well good for you!! You look happy and healthy. NOT ME."

If you even care to ask

"Good for you! You look like your doing great out there without me! TUBBO, GOD I WISH THAT I COULD DO THAT." Tommy threw his arms up and back down to his side.
"TOMMY LISTEN TO ME! PLEASE"
Tubbo wanted to save this friendship..
If he even could..

I've lost my mind

"You know how I've spent the night. Crying on floor in my bathroom!! Yet your so unaffected and I really dont get that. But I guess GOOD FOR YOU!

And with that tommy stormed off.

__

After a few days tommy had bumped into the beenboo duo on the prime path. Last time they fought in private. This was in public.

"Tommy"

"Tubbo"

"Uh...ranboo" ranboo says holding two thumbs up.

"Well good for you, I guess your getting everything you want. You got a child and snowchesters really hitting off."

Tommy folded his arms.

"Its like we were never friends...
Tubbo, WHAT, THE , FUCK, is up with that?" Tommy sighs.
Tubbo reaches out but tommy hits his hand away.

"And good for you it's like you never even met me!" Tommy said. Getting angry again.

"Well, remember when you swore to God i were the only who ever got you?"
Tubbo yelled back.

"OH YEAH?? WELL SCREW THAT! SCREW YOU! YOU HAVE NEVER HURT THE WAY THAT I HAVE!!" Tommy screamed.

Tubbo was angry. 'I've hurt just as bad.'
He thought.

"Well good for you! You look happy and healthy. Not me. If you ever cared to ask" Tommy yelled.
Ranboo looked around. They were getting a crowd. He swore he could even see techno and phil hiding in the trees. Invisible of course. But still there.

"Good for you! Your Cleary doing great out there without me Tubbo..."

God I wish that I could do that..

"Ive lost my mind!! Speading the night crying on the floor on my bathroom!!" Tubbo yells back.

'They're so unaffected, I really dont get that' Ranboo thought.

"BUT I GUESS GOOD FOR YOU!!"

Tomy took a few steps back. Tubbo folded his arms. Both giving eachother death glares. Everyone was so invested on what was happening.

"Ya know what Tommy?.."

Tommy looked towards tubbo.

"Maybe I'm too emotional..but your apathy is like a wound in salt.."tubbo says quietly. Slowly tearing up.

"Tubbo?" Ranboo questions. He puts a hand on tubbos shoulder but tubbo waves it away.

Maybe I'm too emotional..or maybe you never cared at all.

"Maybe I'm too emotional?" Tommy questions.

Your apathy is like a wound in salt

'Maybe I'm too emotional' tubbo thinks.

"OR MAYBE YOU NEVER CARED AT ALL!!"
Tubbo screamed

GOOD FOR YOU, YOU LOOK HAPPY AND HEALTHY

"NOT ME"
"NOT ME"

IF YOU EVER CARED TO ASK

"GOOD FOR YOU!"
Tommy screamed

"IM DOING GREAT OUT HERE WITHOUT YOU"

TOMMY
TUBBO

"YOUR LIKE A DAMN SOCIOPATH!!"

"Do you know how I've spent the night crying on the floor in my bathroom? Cause you were locked in prison??" Tubbo yells

"But your so unaffected and I really dont get that..but I guess good for ME"

_____________

I liked writing this one. Even tho I somehow started at 2:49 am and it's now 3:21am. Oh well. I'll be making more tmrw cause I'm tried lol. Sooo yeahhh

The song was requested by the same person that requested the one before this one.

Remember to drink water and that your are vaild and loved <3

723 words