t-toms...?🖤

Promt/\

Ages:
Tommy:16
Techno:21
Wilbur:21
Phil:32

Tw/cw

Blood, character death

No one's pov

It happened

Wilbur actually blew it up.

Tommy was standing in the pile of rubble and looked up to see Wilbur and phil. Wilbur had that insane look in his eyes. Tommy heard wilbur yell something. He didnt hear the whole thing but he did hear the last part

"-Me phil!!
KILL ME!"

Tommy gasped as he watched phil, his father grab the sword from wilburs hands.

No no no no no

Tommy saw phil raise the sword

He equipped an ender pearl and threw it. He didn't know what he was doing but he wanted to save wilbur.

Just as he landed on his feet agian
He felt a piercing pain in his stomach. He looked down at his stomach. There was a sword in it. Blood was slowly dripping down his body. He looked back up and saw Phil with a shocked expression. His eyes were tearing up. Tommy collapsed and fell to the floor.

Wilbur snapped out of whatever insanity he was in and looked down at his brother. His little brother. The one who he swore to protect was now laying on the ground, at his feet with a sword stuck in him.

Meanwhile

Techno was about to put down the soul sand. He was gonna blow this place up even more. Until he heard a scream. He looked up towards the hole in the wall.

"TOMMY!" His ears dropped and he stopped what he was doing. He ender pearled up to the other SBI members and saw his brother on the ground.

He knelt down and removed his pig mask.

Tommy was losing a lot of blood. He was still alive and his eyes were barely open, but he saw all of his family members trying to aid him the best they could.

They made a while nation but not one hospital.

"Y-you guys really need to build a clinc or-or something" tommy said as he laughed. And coughed up some blood.

Techno took his cape off and ripped a huge chuck of it off. He carefully wrapped Tommy's torso with the ripped cloth but it was no use. He had lost to much blood. Even if they could make a potion or get him some medic help. They wouldnt make it in time.

"Tommy!hey hey! hey man please just hang on a little longer we can help I promise" wilbur said he grabbed Tommy's hand. And started tearing up.

"H-heyy at least ya got y-your sanity back!" Tomny said. He has tears streaming down his face.

Tommy's body started glitching and turned a void white.

"TOMMY NO! WAIT PLEASE!"
Wilbur cried out.

Tommy smiled as his whole body turned into the void white. Before turning into a puff of smoke. And all of his things fell to the ground.

"t-tommy.." phil barely muttered. Wilbur picked up all of Tommy's things

Wilbur and Phil turned towards techno. Who never really showed his emotions. But when they looked over thay saw techno tears streaming down his face...

Their brother was gone

His son was gone

His friend was gone

Tommyinnt was slain by philza

_________________

Lol swag

Thank you so much  potat2z for the REQUEST!!

Also sorry it was short. And if I changed anything. I'm working on a bunch of REQUESTs at the moment so stay tuned for those!

Alright

576 words