whos the pretty lady?🧡

Promt/\

Ages:
Tommy :6
Wilbur:14
Techno:14
Philza: 28

Also this one might be a bit short sorry!!

No ones pov

Tomy was at the coffee table coloring in a coloring book, techno and wilbur being on the couch watching TV.

"Watcha drawing there?" Wilbur said as he bent down to get to the same height as tommy.

"I'm drawin a bee. Becuz tubbo said he liked Beez so I'm drawin him one" tommy said.

Wilbur chuckled and got back on the couch. After a few more minutes they heard phil pull up in the driveway. They all turned their heads to face the door when Phil walked in. But someone followed in behind him.
It was a women. She had mediumish black ish brown hair, a white tee shirt with some leggings on.

"Who's the pretty lady?" Tommy asked

The women giggled a little bit.

"Hello children! Oh maybe that was too formal. But never the less. My name is Kirsten" she said with a big smile. Phil smiled as well before turning towards his kids.

"Uhm boys. This is my new girlfriend!"
He said kind of nervously. He didnt know what the boys would think.

"OOOO that's cool! Hey mumza wanna see what I'm drawin?" Tommy said.

Kirsten walked up to tommy and sat beside him. " ohh! Is that a bee?" She asked. Tommy nodded and continued drawing. She got up and walked to the side of the couch.

"You two must be techno and wilbur correct?" She asked. Wilbur smiled and nodded. He held his hand out. They spoke hands. Techno also nodded but kept his attention on the TV. She seemed nice but he wasnt one to warm up to people immediately.

"Well it was nice to you guys." Kirsten said.

Phil nodded and Kirsten went into the dinning room. Phil followed and they both sat down. They continued to talk for a little while.

She seems like a nice addition to the family.

___________

AHHHHH it was so short! I'm sorry! I tried to add what I could as filler but it was hard to with the way it was going lol

Thank you so much to loucute918 for the request!

369 words

°~°