I don't really care..💜

NOT A REQUEST

Promt: phil always picked favorites. He never admitted it until..
[THESE ARE THEIR PERSONAS NOT THEM IRL]

Ages:
Tommy 9
Tubbo 10
Wilbur 15
Techno 15
Phil 26 - 29
______________

Tommy always noticed how phil would favor techno. 'Dad I got a B on my test!' 'That's nice. Techno what about you?' 'Oh I got a B- I missed a few questions' 'I'm so proud of you nonetheless, you tried your best and that's what matters' tommy remembered all the times Phil put techno first.

Tommy was being himself and was being loud and such. Techno was studying and phil noticed the look on techno face. "Tommy will you shut up?" Phil yelled out. Tommy stopped and looked over at Phil. "Oh sorry dad..ill be quiet" tommy said as he went up stairs. He walked over to a door with the sign [Wilbur's room. Dont come in] he knocked " hey..uhm..wilbur? I need to talk to you" tommy spoke a little above a whisper. In case wilbur was also studying.

"Tommy? Uh sure come in" wilbur spoke in response. Tommy slowly opened the door then closed it right behind him. "So what's up tommy?" Wilbur was in his bed on his phone. "Its about dad" tommy repiled. "Of course it is. What's up?" Wilbur spoke he sounded kinda frustrated. "Well I was just talking to him about my day but he completely ignored me! And when I started speaking louder so he could hear me, he yelled at me that I was distracting techno!" Tommy said. Wilbur sighed.

"Tommy you really dont see it do you?" "Uhh what do you mean?" Tommy stared at Wilbur, he looked like he was trying to find the right words.

"Tommy. We will always come second to techno. It's just how it is unfortunately" wilbur finally said. 'No..were all loved equally..right?' Tommy thought. He had to see for himself. He walked out of Wilbur's room.

"DADD" he yelled "what now tommy?" Phil said as Tommy walke up to him. "Do you love techno more then me and will?" Tommy just had to cut to the chase. He needed to know.

"well I mean i care about technos grades and his academic skills or physical skills. You and will..I dont really care about"

wow...surely not?...wow..."oh. Ok. I'm going to tubbos house" tommy said trying to hide the fact that he was hurt. "Sure ok" phil responded.

Before tommy left he looked at techno. He kinda looked disgusted at his father's response. But techno never really talked about his feelings towards things so he didnt say anything. Tommy started walking to tubbos house. He knocked on the door. It opened "hey mr. Schlatt. Is tubbo here? I need to talk to him" tommy said. Schlatt nodded and let him come in.

Tommy basically ran to tubbo room. "Tommy? Hello uhmm why didnt you tell me you were coming over? I would've picked up my room. " tubbo said when he saw tommy enter his room. "I just really need to talk to someone tubbo.." tommy said. Tubbo could tell he was holding back tears."aw Tommy. What's wrong?" Tubbo said as he patted next to him. Tommy walked over and sat next to tubbo on his bed.

"I just found out that dad doesnt really care about me or will. It's always techno this or techno that. He even told me himself that he didn't care." Tommy said. Tubbo was shocked and looked like he was planning a whole damn murder.

" I'm so sorry toms. That sucks...wanna stay over?" Tubbo asked. Tommy looked at him for a second then nodded.

Few hours later

"Oh yeah! Tommy! Me and my dad went to the store and I got me and you something." Tubbo said putting the book he was reading down. "Oh um what is it tubbo?" Tommy replied. Tubbo then went to his dresser and opened the top drawer. He pulled out two bandanas, a red and green one. He put on the red one and gave tommy the green one. "Woah tubbo. Thanks!" Tommy took the bandana and put it around his neck.

"Were matching now!" Tubbo exlamimed. Schlatt yelled that he had made dinner so they went down the hall and ate.

The next day

Tommy was saying bye to tubbo and grabbing his phone when he saw

3 missed calls from dad

5 missed calls from techno

8 missed calls from wilby

'Oh crap. I forgot I put do not disturb on' he said his goodbyes and walked home.

"Where were you?" Phil asked as tommy walked in the house "oh I was at tubbos. Sorry i should've asked" tommy replied "no it's fine idc if you stay there. Anyway techno" phil then started talking with techno as tommy went upstairs.

Wilbur pulled tommy into his room before tommy got too his own. "Ahh Wilbur wtf!?" Tommy examined. "Tommy I need to ask you something I tried to call you but you were at tubbos" wilbur said

He seemed

Happy?

"Well I'm here now so what is it?"
Tommy asked
"Theres this place where we could go and live! We could go and leave phil and techno here." Wilbur responded. Tommy actually liked the idea "well what's this place called?"

"Its called the dream smp"

____________

I'm done lolz.

898 words

Any ideas for sbi oneshots I'm running out of ideas lol.