THIRTEEN

A knock on the door stopped me in my tracks, as I packed a bag to go to Nasia's for the weekend.

"Come in"

"Wassup lil girl" Xavier came in along with Damien and King. I wish I had known they were coming all i had on was some leggings , a hoodie, and my glasses I wear around the house but at least my hair was done. 

"How the hell you lil heffers get in hea" i asked.

"Stop leaving that door unlocked, I told you about that" King slapped me in the back of my head.

"What y'all even doing here?" i rolled my eyes swatting his hand away. Damien crashed on my bed as King went and messed with stuff on my dresser.

"To come pick you up" Xavier said hanging on to me from behind and I low key felt his thing but I didn't say anything.

"Damien where you been?"

"Not shit at the house"

"Awwnnn why you look so down" I said messing with him.

"My nîgga heart broken" Xavier chuckled making Damien throw my small rubber basketball at his head.

"Really what happened" I said going to my
bathroom and getting my toiletries.

"She too toxic and sensitive for me, she like that social media life and ian on that" I went back to the bedroom and sat down with him on the bed.

"type shii" King agreed

"Well atleast you know your worth, you win some you lose some. She ain't nothing to stress about.

"True" He agreed.

"Plus...I heard Nasia likes you" I bumped his shoulder with mine

"Naw that's Pooty girl" xavier said.

"Boy hush up" I said rolling my eyes. They always trynna mess some up...I was just really trynna see what he would say.

"Yeah he right, Nasia cute and all but she not my type personality wise"

"I understand"

"You are tho" he flashed me smile.

"Chill out" King and Xavier both said in unison and stepped up to him.  "I'm just playing, chill bra" he chuckled.

"Oh my gosh" i laughed at them. "Thanks Damien but i got enough of these two trying to fight over me and shit"

"what you been on lil mama?" King asked me.

"Nothing i'm just ready to get out this house honestly" I said bluntly. "Y'all know my grandma sick and it's hard seeing her like that ha know?"

"Shit i know what you mean my Mom got sickle cell and sometimes she be in and out the hospital herself" Damien spoke.

"Yeah we here for you Dream" King agreed and sat down next to me.

"Why you crying" Xavier walked over and hovered over me.  "I don't know" I said sniffling a bit. "Come here" he said with open arms making me stand and hugged me. 

They all got up and gave me a deep group hug. "You got this kid" King said.

"She gone beat it, God is always watching" Damien said.

"It's good to grieve but don't feel sorry for her, everything is apart of Gods plan before it even happens" Xavier replied.

"You promise"

"Fasho" he reassured me and wiped my tear.

"umm guys"

"huh?" Damien said.