FIFTEEN

I stood around for a good 45 minutes watching everyone have fun. I went to the bathroom and decided to take a breather, it felt like nothing wasn't going right recently. Didn't wanna be dramatic but damn i she being alone, just want sb that's totally for me.

"Aye" a voice spoke and he knocked on the door.

"Give me a second" i said trying to find some tissue to quickly wipe my small tears.

I opened the door seeing Xavier.

"What's wrong?" he backed me back in the bathroom and locked the door right behind him.

"Nothing"

"man you can tell me anything and you know this"

"i thought you was with that girl"

"I was but you came to my mind and when i couldn't find you i came to the bathroom"

"mhmm"

"so tell me why you crying"

"ion really know tbh i just be feeling alone, I feel like i need someone to make me happy even though I know i don't NEED anyone to make me happy but myself"

"me too Dream, it's like i just want that one person that's for me"

"yeah"

"yeah"

"why'd i even come to your mind anyways"

"you my yn why wouldn't i"

"really?" I leaned off the counter and gave him a hug and he gave me one back and held me.

"yeah"

He gave me a kiss on the lips surprising me but only hearing the summer walker in the back the vibes were just right and ive wanted him to kiss me for some time now.

We started to wrestle our tongues back and forth. He put up on the counter. Only making him more taller than me.

I took off the sleeves of my shirt  revealing my bare chest forgetting i didn't have a bra on. He grabbed one softly making me hot inside.

He put the other in his mouth now starting to go back and forth in between my lips and chest area.

But i knew I wasn't going to only have my fun and I was kinda mad that he was hanging out with that girl . So i might as well leave my mark 😂

I grabbed his neck towards me kissing him again and nestled into his neck giving him the nastiest hickey i could give.

"You a freak" he smirked  and i only responded back with a returning smile.

He checked his phone checking the time and there was a knock on the door. 

"Just a second" he yelled out.

They obviously didn't get the memo because whoever it was still walked in.

He immediately got me off the counter so that way my chest wasn't revealed and turned me the other way as if he was back to hugging me.