NINE

It was currently Wednesday my third day of school. This senior year was going pretty good honestly

"So what you doing later on today?"Nasia asked me as we walked down the hallway

"I don't really know yet but all i know is i'm taking a nap for sure" i replied back.

We both walked into the library so we could tackle down this writing paper together. Mr. Edwards be tripping like usual.

"So tonight some girl having a kickback for the seniors only like a couple folks gone be there. So you trynna slide thru" she asked

"Oh....ion know about all that. I just like to stay home and chill" i said.

"Damnnnn you gone think i'm crazy to say this but"she said in a concerned tone, taking a pause from flipping through some books.

"But what?"i said.

"Your going bitch" she cackled. I stale-faced her and mocked her laugh.

"Whew that was too funny" i sarcastically spat.

"Ughhhhuh bitter betty...your going."she said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever" i waved her off.

"I think this book will be good" she said looking at the cover and handing it to me.

"Nasia that's a picture book"i said looking through it.

"If it was just a picture book they why is it in a high school library"

"All of these pages are filled with pictures dude" i showed her flipping through it.

"Welp they shouldn't have put it here"

"Girl come on here" i said as she followed me to the Nonfiction section.

"So when are tryouts for dance" i asked.

"Wait you're gonna do it" she asked excitedly.

"I'm thinking about it not gonna say i will"i said.

"Mmm ok" "I'll have to talk to coach about it and see what she says"

"Aight cool"

"Hey girls" pooty whispered behind us.

We both jumped and looked behind us.

"Bruh the fuck is your dumbass doing in a library."Nasia asked calming herself down.

"Hey pooty and why are you whispering" i said with my hand over my heart. Trying to control my breathing.

"See how she cool and you not....right so shut the fuck up. And it's a library your supposed to whisper"

"Wait you actually think that true?Theres only like 3 other people in here." i looked at him and then to the side in a confused expression.

"Damn i can't be respectful" he raised his hands up.

"What Peterson cus you bothering us."nasia folded her arms.

"I came to talk to my cheating buddy"

"She got a name"nasia argued

"Oh my god hop off my dick bruh" he lightly pushed her.

"Ok y'all chill out.......what ya need pooty?" i separates them and turned to him

"I need you to do some for me" he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me over to the side.

"What is it" i asked.

"Where the big booty titty slangin hoes at?"he asked in a serious tone

"I'm leaving" i said taking his arm away from me being fed up.