TEN

KING POV
They pulled up to Nasia house to pick us up. We had been sleep all day and finally woke up.

"We outside" I heard him turned down the music looking at the phone irritated cus they was taking a long time.

"Tell them to hurry up"Pooty said in the backseat.

"Im coming, I'm sorry Pooty"her soft voice replied back.

"It's ok" he smiled back moving the phone to his face.

"Here we come" Nasia said loudly.

"Aight" He ended the phone call.

"Nigga sit back" Xavier said.

"Bitch you finna get in the back too"King referred to both of them and unlocked the passenger door.

"why?" he asked confused. As we  came out the front door walking down the driveway.

"Cus she finna sit in the front"i heard them arguing.

"Stop trynna still my girl cuh" he said getting out the car.

"It's okay you can sit in the front" I lowly said to xavier.

I saw him give him the look and he nodded "It's cool" he said to me.

"Okay" I got in the front and him and nasia got in the back.

"Boy stop touching my Knee"Nasia said to Pooty.

"Hey pooty"

"Hiiii"he waved excitedly.

"Your so weird" i giggled.

He drove off and within ten minutes we was already there and only about three other cars there so it wasn't packed like that.

Pooty stupid ass rung the door bell a million times.

"Stop nigga"nasia said slapping his hand.

"Yes mam" he stopped and laughed.

"I know that was your ass" the same girl from the picture opened the door speaking properly.

"Wassup" he side hugged her.

"This my peoples, King Nasia Dream and Xavier" he said

"Awww hi y'all y'all two are so pretty" she said to me and Nasia.

"Thanks girl"Nasia said and I repeated.

"Hey y'all" she waved to King and xavier giving him a special look. We looked at each other peeping what the fuck was going on and smiled thinking the same thing. She trynna get down on a nigga. I dapped him up to be funny cus i already knew i wouldn't see him until it was time to go.

"Drinks and back woods in on the table." she said and we nodded. We all left leaving Xavier with Janae.

"Come on Nasia" Pooty said to her and they walked off.

Music boomed through out the house and Janae caught up with us telling us to come in the living room.

Everybody was mainly talking to they group and some girls were twerking and being loud but i ain't pay them no mind.

"Can they sit down damn"Nasia whispered to me.

"I don't know what the fuck they are doin" Janae said to us.

"Well this your house and i'm trying to be respectful but they doing too much"Nasia said

"Aaaaa" they stuck out they tongue and only one dude was actually liking it everybody else tried their best to tune them out.