FOUR

"Yes" i assured, handing her my paper. I seemed to have held all of the attention in the room. A few girls whispered amongst themselves including the same rude ass girl that opened the door for me. I'm guessing it was her "crew" but i decided not to put too much thought into it. No one was going to ruin my first day and i mean that.

"Alright your seat is at the back of the class." she said pointing to a seat next to a familiar brownskin boy.

i walked down the aisle to a table pulling my shirt down a bit. The black tables had only a row of three sitting in it but since i'd be in the back it'll only be two of us. Realizing as i got closer, it was the same boy who had stolen my parking spot. If he even talked to me i was gone cuss him clean out.

"Wassup" he greeted me whilst moving his books to the side a bit for me to sit.

"Hey" i only showed the side of my face flashing a smile showing my deep dimple. i adjusted in my seat. I guess ill decide to play nice today.

"Damn you look familiar" he mumbled under his breath.

"Hmm?" i questioned turning my head his way

He shook his head, and proceeded being on his phone. I took in his features a bit and he was actually kind of cute. I hope this one didn't have any drama filled girlfriends.

 I hope this one didn't have any drama filled girlfriends

I listened to the new notes about our lab next Friday. This class was Human anatomy and we'd be dissecting a chicken tomorrow. Definitely will be skipping out on that.

"Aye what's yo name shawt" a guy tapped me from behind. Causing me and the dude next to me to look back. He looked at the both of us as i began to speak. He just shook his head and said never mind in a very irritated tone.

I turned my head back around looking at the guy again but he paid me no mind.

Did that guy just tell him not to speak to me.
Well the guy wasn't that cute anyways
Why're you so worried about boys you need to be worried about school
i know
i really wonder what grandmas doing right now

A million thoughts played in my mind that i didn't even hear the bell ring. A girl tapped me saying "hey that's the bell for us to dismiss"

"oh sorry, thank you" i gathered my books off the table and walked in the line leading up the the door by the time i almost reached out the teacher had already left and turned the lights off only letting the sun from the blinds lead us out. 

"Aye i-" the same guy grabbed my hand as i was bout to head of the door. I vastly turned around only looking at his hand first. Noticing a scar in between his thumb and index

FLASHBACK

"You're slow" he spat as he leaned to the side looking down at me as we both raced up this small tree in his backyard