TWELVE

Every since that day last week, he hasn't talked to me or looked at me since. He's always with his girlfriend and he doesn't even come talk to the group anymore. He only talks to them when I'm not there. I feel like I just came and messed everything up for the whole group.

"Why you not sitting with the group?" Damien asked me as he sat down by me in Cooking class.

"No reason" I said with the fakest smile ever and he nodded pulling out his phone and putting his head down. They weren't lying when they said Damien barely talks. My dumbass was expecting a conversation or some lol.

"Alright students please put phones away and lets get into our work booklets. Go to page 10, chapter......" she started to babble off and I noticed a text from Xavier.

Xavier- "whats wrong pooh?"

I turned around and he was looking at me and pointed to the door. I nodded and texted him back "okay". He got up without the teacher noticing and walked right out. After a few seconds I got Pooty to occupy Mrs. Webb so I could sneak out. As I walked out I saw King mug me and turn his head at me when we made eye contact. I put my head down and walked quicker to the door.

I shut the door silently and went into the locker room that led to the outside door to meet back up with Xavier.

"What's up?" I asked him and we walked to out to his car.

"So tell me what the fuck is up?"

"What you talking about Xa (zay)" i asked laughing and he stale-faced me twisting his lips.

"You know exactly what i'm talking about" he said.

"I'm just not sitting with the group that's it, there's no problem" i chuckled

"I already know King likes you and you know it too"

"He doesn't like me in the way you think, we're just friends well...we once were friends" I said getting in the car and so did he.

"well shii...don't worry about it lil baby he gone come to his senses and apologize"

"yeah..i hope so" i looked down playing with my fingers. "Xa?"

"huh?" he said turning down the Jhene Aiko song that was playing in the background.

"How come you don't have a girlfriend or nun"

"these hoes ain't shit!"

"tuh niggas ain't shit" I said back.

"well i'm not in that category" he looked my way.

"nor am I in that "girls ain't shit" category" i spat back.

We looked at each other for a second and he turned away looking outside.

"Why youn have a bf?"

"Well for one I just moved here and two I just like being free right now but if a guy wanted me i wouldn't turn him down"

"What if I said I wanted you"

"id say yeah, i mean you cute" I cupped his face lightly making him chuckle. " and you make me laugh" i spoke boldly.

"mhmm" he nodded his head slowly. "I wanna have you but I know deep down inside you like King, and he likes you too. Even though you don't see it"

I grabbed his face and pecked his lips catching him off guard. He pulled me back grabbing my neck and making out with me. I climbed on top of him as he let his seat down and he started to touch my body....

"Dream!!" he waved his hand in my daydreaming face. "You good bra?" he chuckled raising his eyebrows.