ELEVEN

"Grandma i'm off to school" i called out walking down the creaky stairs. 

"Wait Dream" aniyah called after me. She was already dressed up for work and was putting creamer in her black coffee. 

"Yea?" i asked looking back as my hand turned the knob. 

"King's mom called today and asked for you to babysit next week." 

"Okay I will" I honestly didn't want to do it ever since last night and King been getting on my nerves recently anyways. 

"I Gave her your number already" she said leaving the kitchen 

"Alright bye"i left out the door and went to the school.

Today my gym class  had to sit on the bleachers while the Dance team practiced on the stage and the Basketball team stretched.

"1...2...3....4" Breah yelled walking around the girls as they did a sideline cheer.

"Alright Pooty today your in charge of stretches. No funny business actually stretch."Coach said walking out the gym doors.

"No FuNnY- ight bitches stand up" he said getting up.

They all mugged him and started to complain.

"Who tf put his ass in charge"Damien said still on the ground.

I laughed at them from afar.

"Do it niggers" he said in a country voice.

Everybody started to get up. "Aye watch that n word boy" King said back.

"Come here" nasia motioned for me.

"Who me?" i mouthed back.

She paused the music and called me on the mic.

"Can the big booty girl in the polo shirt please get up and meet me in the locker room." she said loudly.

Everyone's attention turned to me and i looked around with them.

"Bitch get up" she said out of the mic.

"Um i think she's calling you" a white girl with glasses said.

"Girl i know" i reassured. I grabbed my stuff and quickly walked down the stairs.

"Good luck Bsf" King yelled and Breah rolled her eyes at him.

"Good luck Dream" Damien yelled too

"Good luck Bae"Xavier followed after and King punched him in his chest. and they started pushing each other.

"Good luck cheating buddy"Pooty screamed putting a thumbs up in the air.

"Ok y'all" i yelled back walking fastly trying to cover my face up a bit.

"Come in here" she said with the door open.

I fast walked to catch up to the closing door.

"Alright me and Breah letting you try out so put this on" she said giving me a sports bra and spandex shorts.

"Is this big for me" I said analyzing the clothes.

"Girl no we got the same body so you'll be good" she said winking.