A GOOD DAY

"once again, the day has been saved and the evil hawkmoth's plans stopped. thanks to our heroes LadyBug and Cat-Noir." the news reporter's voice came over the tv, overshadowing the loud music playing in the background.

The crowd cheered wildly in excitement knowing they were safe once more.

yn sighed softly as he took another sip of his soda. he couldn't understand why hawkmoth kept losing with all the power he had it should have been easy. yet here we are; another failed attempted. A sudden shadow cast unto him drew his attention.

It was his girlfriend, Juleka Couffaine. Though she dressed and acted like an emo-goth, she was really sweet and sensitive.

"Hey. What are you thinking about."

"Not much. Just how lucky I was to have such a cute girlfriend."

She blushed lightly at the compliment and glanced off to the side. Yn smirked before reaching across the table to hold her hand. She turned to him and the smile on her face told him how much that meant to her.

Yn slowly moved up Jule's arm to cradle her cheek which she leaned into. They gazed into each other's eyes as they slowly leaned forward before finally meeting in a deep kiss. They pulled away for air with a strand of saliva still connected. Juleka had a glazed over look as she let out panted breathes, her eyes eager for more. Yn kept her gaze while licking his lips, drawing a small moan before turning to the waiter of the cafe they were in.

"Could we get a refill? And double blueberry muffins, please?"

"Coming right up."

Juleka blinked quickly when yn looked away. She studied him for a bit, observing his handsome features when she remembered a gift she made for him. She reached into her and waited for yn to turn before placing it on the table.

"What's this" Yn gave the item a careful look over. He handled as if it were fragile and could break easily.

"I-it's a g-gift. I thought you would like it, so I ... got it for you." Juleka twiddled her thumbs nervously, finding ways not to meet his gaze. Everytime she looked at him, she just couldn't believe he loved her.

"Thanks. That's very sweet of you. But now I feel bad."

"Huh? Why?"

"Because I didn't get you anything"
She began waving her hands in front of her. She nervously brushed her hair to the side.

"You don't need to, really I just wanted to get you something nice."

With a thankful smile, yn nodded then unwrapped it. It was a painting of him and her. It had a simple silver frame with a film screen. The painting was rather detailed with yn and Juleka dancing in the moonlight but his shadow was distorted twisted in a demonized form. Yn scanned it for a while before looking up at her expectantly waiting eyes.

"What do you think?"
"Hmm.." seconds flew by while he observed the painting.

"I love it." Yn stated with a laugh.

"Really?" *Nod* "Then why did you pause for so long?"

Yn let out a chuckle "Yeah. I really love it. But what's up with my shadow?" Yn turned the painting around so she could also look at it.

"Well, sometimes when I look at you, I feel a dark side in you. It's always in the shadows, just waiting to break out. But you also have a very sweet and caring side too."

Yn tilted his head to the side as he listened to Juleka, her eyes downcast as she spoke. She seemed so earnest he didn't want to interrupt. Grabbing her hand again, he drew her attention to him as he lifted her chin.

"Dark side, huh? Are you afraid of me?"

Their eyes met as he waited patiently for her answer. Slowly leaning in till their noses were barely touching and their foreheads were pressed against each other.

"No. Never."