She's Too Good At This

I was panting as I chased after Lady WiFi. I had to get to Chloe before her but I found that a bit difficult since she could jump from wifi router to router. Still I got to the hotel a couple of minutes after her and I slipped in past the security. I calmly walked into the laundry room and changed into one of the spare staff uniforms.

I also grabbed a masquerade mask and gloves before rolling a trolley towards the elevator. I came face to face with Chloe's personal butler, who was carrying a tray filled with Chloe's favorite snacks. I quickly gave him a slight bow, hiding my face as I entered and he nodded back. We stood in the elevator for a couple of minutes before he spoke.

"Who are you?" He said with a suspicious look. "I know all workers in this building and I don't remember-"

I had put the mask on just as he started talking and turned to him. He reacted faster than I expected, reaching out to grab me but I stepped out of the way and slammed his head into the side of the elevator then chopped his neck.

He slumped over just as the elevator doors opened. I sighed and dragged him out into a nearby (luckily) unlocked room, leaving him in the closet. I quickly left the room and grabbed my cart and pushed it till I reached Chloe's door, where I could already hear a commotion. I peeked in to see Chloe and Sabrina pathetically throwing furniture at Lady WiFi.

She dodged them easily and with a swipe of her phone, paused both of them. She smirked and suddenly the large flat screen lit up, displaying the feed from her phone camera. I could only assume that it was broadcasting to all of Paris.

"Citizens of Paris, for far too long have we tolerated a liar and evil manipulator among us. A person who has only ever thought about themselves and would do anything to get their. A person who has used their position and connections to ruin and torment those around her."

She turned the camera to Chloe and said "This person is none other than Chloe Bourgeois. And I am going to prove it." She un-paused the two girls then dragged Sabrina outside and held her over the balcony.

"I'm going to drop her unless you admit infront of the whole city that you are a selfish liar who doesn't care about anyone but yourself."

I grinned to myself, already looking forward to seeing what happens. Chloe was stumped at first but she folded her arms in defiance.

"First of all, I am not a liar." Lady WiFi lowered Sabrina. "Okay, okay. I lie sometimes but I'm-" she lowered her again. "Stop don't drop her. I admit I'm selfish and mean and a liar but that doesn't mean you should take it out on Sabrina."

"You're right." She tossed Sabrina back onto the floor then turned to Chloe.

"I didn't mean me either. Jeez, what is wrong with you."

"You! You are what's wrong with me. What did I ever do to you? I know you set me up. You framed me so I would be expelled, didn't you?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about. You stole my phone and you were rightly punished. It's not my fault you tried to steal it."

Lady WiFi scream in anger then dragged Chloe to the edge and tossed her off it. All I could hear was Chloe's loud scream as she plummeted to her death. I opened the door and stepped in, quickly finding a spot I could hide and wait. Ladybug suddenly landed on the ground with Chloe in her arms and Cat-noir landing a second later.

"Ahh, Ladybug I knew you wouldn't let me die." Chloe said as she hugged her tighter. "We really are best friends."

"No. We are not." Ladybug said and let go of Chloe, dropping her onto her butt. She pulled out her yo-yo and turned to Lady WiFi, who was glaring at her whiles holding Sabrina hostage.