It's Beautiful, Isn't It?

"Where are we going, yn? I can't see anything" Juleka complained as she moved cautiously behind him, one hand held him tight and the other reached out to feel for a clue as to where they were.

"Uh uh, no peeking. Don't worry you'll love it."

"Okay if you say so. But don't let me fall."

Yn merely laughed as he pulled her blindfolded form with him up the stairs. After their date at the cafe he had decided to give her a gift too. A sudden mistimed step was all that was needed to bring them down as they fell, with yn on the floor and Juleka on him.

"Oww. Told you not to let me fall." She grumbled out.

"Can't do that when you've already fallen for me."

A blush came over her as she scrambled to remove the blindfold. Realizing the position they were in, the blush deepened and she tried to sit up but yn hugged her to him. After struggling for a bit, she gave up and relaxed on him rubbing her hands on his chest, feeling his muscles even through his shirt. She sighed in happiness and snuggle closer.

"Where are we anyway?"

"Tallest building in all of Paris."

"WHAT?!?!?" Juleka nearly screamed before Immediately sitting up to check. Her eyes widened when she saw he wasn't lying. The view alone took her breathe away as she let out a little wow.

"Beautiful." She heard him speak but wasn't really listening.

"Yes. Yes it is." She answered back absentmindedly

"Oh I wasn't talking about the view."

Hmm? She turned back to him in confusion before remembering what he said. The blush returned to her cheeks and she hid her face in his chest.

"What's wrong. Did I do something bad?" She could hear the barely disguised teasing in his voice

"No. You're perfect. And thanks."

"Anytime. Now lets get going it is getting late and we have school tomorrow."

"Right." Reluctantly standing up, Juleka turned to leave but yn stopped her. Indicating with a nod, he pulled her with him till they were near the edge. Leaning on the railing, he waited until she also did the same before hugging her close.

"Wait here. And don't look back, please?" When she nodded he smiled and walked away. After a few minutes of hushed movements, she heard his approaching steps.

"Ok, you can turn around now."

She turned to see yn standing next to a table set for two with dinner ready and served He stood by a chair waiting for her to sit.

"I know you haven't eaten anything today so I thought we could have dinner here. What do you think?"

"I... I don't know what to say."

"Well you don't have to but don't worry, we've got time. The food though, that is getting cold."
She nodded before walking up to him and giving him a big kiss. She gladly sat on the chair he had drawn for her. He walked over to his seat after kissing the top of her head.

"You know I'm happy you moved to Paris."

"So am I. Shall we?" yn replied, raising a glass of wine for a toast. She raised her's too. The clink soon followed. L They ate mostly in silence, just enjoying each others company, knowing they had all evening. Well some of it. Reaching into a basket he had by his side, yn took out a big bowl of juleka's favorite ice cream when they were done eating.

"Care for some dezzert, madame"

Jule laughed at yn's attempt at a French accent before moving her chair closer to his.