It's My Turn to Win

Yn was now standing at the entrance to the school staring in awe at the destruction before him. The doors had been blown away and smoke covered the entrance. Most of the windows were cracked or shattered with even more smoke coming from them. The fire department officers had formed a loose barrier and were standing by their truck chatting among themselves completely ignoring the duties they had to perform.

Yn couldn't understand why until the sound of fighting reached him, coming from inside the school. They were doing something alright, they were waiting for their heroes to save the day. That all there was to it.

If anything was broken, if anyone was hurt, the heroes win and bada-bing bada-boom INSTANT RESET BUTTON. Who care about consequences, right? the day is always saved. Everyone goes happy.

Yn fist clenched so hard his fingernails began digging into him palm. If they won't do something, he would.
He ran right into the smoke ignoring the feeble attempts to stop him. Juleka was in here somewhere and he didn't know what he'll do if she got hurt because of the pointless conflict.

The sounds of metal striking metal became louder the further into the school he went, classrooms were destroyed and students moving about helping those who were injured. This shocked yn as this level of damage was not the normal level. He stopped a nearby student who was helping another student, with his arm wrapped in an improvised tourniquet, stand up .

"What happened? What's going on? Have you seen Juleka Couffaine around?"

Yn stepped back when the student glared at him with such anger at the mention of Juleka. His clenched fist loosed when the other kid coughed and he moved him to lean on the wall.
He answered Yn's question while bandaging a cut on his friend's leg.

"She did this. I don't know what happened but she got akumatized and started blowing up the place, literally. Anyone she catches she turns into copies of her. And she also put up some kind of barrier."

The other student coughed again then looked up at yn. "We can't leave. Those who tried turned into the copies."

"Do you know why she got akumatized?" Yn asked bending over to help. "How long has this been going on?"

"Something about a picture curse. Heard some of her classmates talking about some kid who didn't show up today. And about an hour." He nodded when yn's eyes widened. "Ladybug and cat noir got here pretty fast but still they're having a hard time taking her down."

Yn shook his head slightly in disbelief after listening to him. He stood up when the leg was fully bandaged. He patted the guys shoulder reassuringly before he turned to leave.

"Okay thanks for the info. Stay here. I'm sure LadyBug and Cat-Noir will figure it out. Like they always do. Right?

They smiled at his hopeful attitude, nodding in agreement. Yn beamed a bright smile before running towards the increasingly intense fight sounds.

Yn gawked at the battle happening in from of him. It was just as he had been told. Copies or rather, reflections of Juleka's akumatized form were all over the place. Some were unconscious exhausted from fighting while other's were still fighting Cat-Noir and Ladybug. The furniture was on fire and scattered around with Cat-Noir jumping from one to another avoiding the copies coming for him.

"Look out, Cat-Noir. They're getting faster now though there are less of them. We have to hurry and find the real Reflektor.” Ladybug warned while swinging her yo-yo rapidly as a shield.

"Sure thing Milady. I really don't think I'll look good in red. * He dodged a clone and kicked another away while holding off a third* Or as  girl. Maybe the lucky charm could help.” he run to cover her blind spots.

"I would but she's not letting up. *duck* if only we could distract them for a little while, we can win. *deflect* but how."

They stood back to back, twirling their weapons as shields while the Reflektors surrounded them. The situation was turning worse every second. Hawkmoth could hadly contain his excitement and anticipation. He chuckled to him as his goals were within his reach. Originally, he had akumatized the girl just to vent his frustrations but now it had worked out so perfectly.

Her fear of being left alone, anger at her classmate's (his favorite accidental helper, Chloe Bourgeois) inconsiderate behavior, and her pain all together to form one powerful akuma. With the power to take over others, trap others in here with her, the was no way this could go wrong--

"JULEKA!!"

Everyone present turned to the intruder voice. The Reflektors stood there stunned staring at Yn. Hawkmoth's brows furrowed at this distraction to his victory. His brief view of her memories showed the boy standing here a great source of happiness for his current fighter.

"Juleka. What are you doing? Did you already forget the promise I made to you yesterday?" Yn walked steadily towards them, anger evident on his face. "What about the promise we made each other on our first date. C'mon, you remember, don't you?"

The reflektors all stepped back away from him, unsure of what to do as he strode straight to the real Reflektor.

"Tell me. What was it we said." He asked standing so close she could smell his cologne, that rich scent she loved so much.

Reflektor looked away from him, unable to bring herself to look up. "Yn, I-I I'm s-s-sorr-y. I-I- didn-"

"Tell me." Yn voice sounded broken , strained as he shook her shoulders hard till she began sobbing and hugged him as hard as she could, her tears falling onto his jacket.

"If you're down, if no one else will lift you, wait for me, for as long you have to and I'll be there." She broke off when Yn tilted her chin.

"Always, now and forever. Till you no longer want me. Do you still want me?" He searched deep in her eyes for her answer.

"More than i ever did." she replied before jumping into his waiting arms and kissing him passionately. He returned it just as much, lifting her up by her waist. Her akumatized form slowly began to fade away and the clones started to turn back into students.

Ladybug and Cat-Noir watched in amazement at the miracle happening in front of their eyes. For the first time ever, some one fought off hawkmoth's control. Now all that was left was to de-evilize the akuma and this was all over.

"Noooo. This is not how it ends." Hawkmoth roared in rage as his plans fell apart once again. "Not this time. I won't allow it."