I'm sorry, But I Have To Know.

It has been a rather peaceful day now that I think about it. The classes went by quickly and quietly and the only interruptions were Marinette and Adrian's frequent bathroom breaks. I however, spent the day thinking about my plan. How to save Juleka from hawkmoth.

I know he has her but I don't know how or why. But I do know he wants me to get him the miraculous. Which just brings more questions. Why does he want me to do it, did he give me my powers, what does he even want to do with the miraculous. Who is Hawkmoth.

Just thinking about it makes my head hurt. I heard a commotion and looked up to see Chloe picking on Nathaniel, who was bent over picking up his drawings that had spilt onto the floor. I sighed as I stood up to intervene, but someone beat me to it.

"Chloe, don't you have your own project to focus on?" Marinette said as she stepped in between Chloe and Nate.

"Ughh. Why don't you mind your own business, Dupen-Cheng?"

Chloe turned and walked away with Sabrina who gave Marinette a look before she followed Chloe out of the room. Marinette began to help Nate pick up the drawings and I was walking over when I noticed a familiar pattern on one of them.

"Hey guys." I said when I reached them.

"Oh hey, Y/n." Nate said without looking up, his hands busy assembling the papers and putting them in his backpack.

"Y/n! Hi, I mean hey, what's up?" Marinette jumped up and began rubbing the back of her hair and smiling awkwardly. I smiled back then looked down.

I picked up the drawing and studied it for a bit before I realized why it looked familiar. I had seen the exact same pattern on the walls at Adrian's house. It's also the logo for his father's company. The only problem was, on this drawing it looks like Hawkmoth's symbol.

"You like it?" Nate asked as he peeked over my shoulder.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I think it's pretty cool."

"Thanks."

"Why did you draw it?"

"I dunno." He said with a shrug "I wanted to make a comic book but I wasn't sure what symbol to give the main character."

"Ahh, references."

"Yeah." He nodded, reaching for it.

I handed it back to him and turned to Marinette but she had suddenly disappeared. I turned around but she was nowhere to be seen. Typical Marinette, always disappearing to God knows where.

"Alright, Nate. Keep your chin up and keep doing what you do. I'll see you later."

"Okay, Y/n."

After saying my goodbyes, I left the room to find Alya. There's something I want to know and she is just the person that can help me. But first I ran into Adrian, who was just coming out of the bathroom smelling like Camembert. He seemed surprised to see me but he recovered quickly and smiled.

"Going in?" He asked as he stepped to the side for me to pass.

"No. actually, I was looking for you."

"Me?"

"Yeah." I nodded "Could I come over today?"

"Huh?"

"I said, could I come over?"

"Umm. Sure. Now that you mentioned it, my Dad wanted me to ask if you could come home with me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I thought it was weird."

"It is." I rubbed my chin as the gears moved in my head. "Anyhoo, it means it's okay with him, right?"