All Good Things...

After the initial surprise wore off, ladybug began to understand what was happening. She turned back to the Phantom to confirm her thoughts but was startled to see him standing there in a daze, eyes fixed on Reflekta, even letting the megaphone slip from his fingers to the floor.

"Juleka?" his voice came out in a tiny whisper and he slowly took a step forward in a daze but ladybug's yell quickly snapped him out of it.

"How is this possible! I purified the Akuma."

"Hahahaha. Yes, you did but you can imagine miss Juleka's anger at waking up to find out she was in a coma for a month. The rest was easy." She raised her hand at them. "And now I'll be taking that miraculous, Ladybug."

"Not if I have anything to say about it." She dashed at Reflekta, weaving through the beams she fired at her. But anytime she got close enough, Reflekta just backed away. "I'll stop you this time."

"Hahaha. No, you won't." She ducked a kick and jumped away, creating more distance to get some shots in.

Ladybug paused when she said that and glanced back at the Phantom only to see him being surrounded by Reflekta's mirrors. He was ducking and rolling but it would only be a matter of time before they caught him or knocked down.

"Where did they come from?" She wondered out loud and was about to go help when Reflekta reminded her of the situation she was in with a quick shot at her.

"Your opponent is me, Ladybug." Reflekta said as she kept on firing at her. Ladybug began back pedaling towards the reflektions all while evading the beams.

"Hey, Ladybug, catch!" Phantom yelled as he threw her yo-yo back, even as two clones tried to tackle him. He tripped one and vaulted over the other then shoulder blocked one more that had gotten close.

Ladybug caught it and immediately swung it around a reflektion. She pulled and used it to block a beam then kicked it back to the original, who got knocked over. A reflektion suddenly fell by her and she turned to see Phantom using one as a shield to stop another from hitting her. He snapped his fingers then pointed at the pyramid.

She nodded and they both broke into a sprint into the building, barely avoiding the beams that reflekta shot at them. They blocked the doors behind them, resting against it to catch their breath.

"That was close." Phantom breathed a sigh of relief but jumped back when ladybug tried to tie him with her yo-yo. "Woah, calm down! Same side, same side."

"Oh yeah? Since when?" She asked incredulously while swinging her yo-yo at him. He ducked under it and jumped behind an exhibit.

"Since I saved you a few seconds ago." he answered while peeking around it. Ladybug run at him but he quickly moved to another exhibit.

"I wouldn't have needed saving if you hadn't done any of this in the first place." She said and swung at him, missing him by a hair. "What are you really after?"

"What do you mean?"

"You attack us for the miraculous, then you leave, then you attack us again, then wait for Hawkmoth but once he appears you instead want us to work together?" She counted off his crimes on her finger then threw her yo-yo when he tried to get to a different cover.

She finally cornered him with his back against the wall and was about to tie him up when the doors rattled. They rushed to brace it with more stuff and their bodies. They looked at each other hesitantly but another rattle and they instead pushed back on the door.

"Look, I'm sorry for everything. The truth is, I was hired to steal the Hawkmoth miraculous" He apologized while grunting from the exertion. "And getting your miraculous seemed the quickest way to do it."