Part 4

I entered the room calling out for my sister.

"They said she would be here!" I shouted at Derek.

"Hey calm down we'll find her" He replied doing his best to keep his voice calm and steady.

We walked through the abandoned warehouse and I looked down at the note the people had written me.

If you two want tk see her again. Come to 122 Seymour place. We have Kate. come at midnight. No Law enforcement.

"It's the right adress she must be here" I said.

"Y/n" Derek called out.

I rushed to his side. Kate. She was on the floor blood oozing out of a wound on her neck. It had been sliced open and a pool of blood surrounded her life less body.

It was all my fault.

I crashed down to my knees shaking her body violently pulling her up to my chest. Her blood stained my clothes but I couldn't care less. Derek was trying to pry me away. But I wouldn't let go.

"She's gone Y/n" Derek shouted.

I looked up at the walls and written on the walls was you should've listened. It didn't make sense I followed all there stupid rules and she still died.

"Y/N! Y/N WAKE UP" I heard someone shouting my name.

I immediately snapped out of my dream and sat up. Cold sweat was running down my back. My breathing was heavy and the air around me felt thick.

"Bad dream?" He asked.

I nodded slowly and placed my head in my hands.

"Was it about that incident you told me about?" He asked.

I nodded slowly.

"Do you want me to go get Morgan?" He asked.

"No, he'll kick me off the case if he finds out please don't tell him" I pleaded.

"He needs to know Y/n" Spencer said.

"Spencer please don't tell him, Derek will overreact" I said.

Spencer nodded.

"He's always felt that what happened was his fault" I said.

"Can I ask what did happen, only if you want to tell me?" Spencer said.

I sighed. I knew Spencer would most likely find out at some point about the incident so I might aswell control to how he hears about it.

"It was about ten years ago. My older sister had been missing a few days, we didn't think much of it she sometimes ran off for a few days with some friends and not tell anybody. But after the third day she was gone we recieved a letter" I said gulping the lump which was forming in my throat.

"It said they had Kate and to come get her and if I contacted police she would die" I sighed.

"Anyways Derek and I went to the adress and she was there with her throat slit dead" I said a sob managing to escape as did a few tears.

"But on the wall in her blood said you should've followed our rules" I said.

"But I did I followed there stupid rules" I shouted.

"Hey, hey it's ok" Spencer said and he did something which shocked me he brought my head against his chest.

He hugged me. Spencer Reid the germaphobe was hugging me. He ran his hand up and down my back.

"I just don't get it and then Derek blames himself I just-" I looked up and Spencer looked down at me with a shocked look.

Like he knew something that I didn't. I tilted my head to the side and wiped away the tears which had stained my cheeks.

"Spencer what is it?" I asked him.

"It's nothing" He replied rubbing his hand along my back.

I shook my head I knew he was lying. For a profiler I thought Spencer Reid would be a slightly better liar than this.

"Spencer tell me" I said sternly.

"It's just, they told you not to contact law enforcement. Well maybe Derek did?" He said.

"Derek wouldn't have done that" I said.

"He might have gotten scared and called them?" Spencer asked, than I nodded.

"That's why Derek feels so guilty" I said angrily.

"He should've told me. It's his fault if I knew that he would call the cops I wouldn't have asked for his help." I said angrily.

"He might've thought he was doing the right thing" Spencer said sadly.

"He is the reason my sister is dead" I shouted, Spencer wasn't at all taken back by my sudden outburst.

"I'm so sorry Y/n" Spencer said softly, placing his hand on my back.

"Your not the one who should be sorry, Derek should be." I shouted.

"Y/n it's not his fault" Spencer said.

"He feels guilty that means he knows it was his fault. He knows that he was the reason my sister his dead so why didn't he tell me!" I said angrily.

Spencer didn't answer instead he wrapped his arms around me holding me close.

This was Derek's fault.

"I have to talk to him" I said.

"It's three in the morning" Spencer said.

"So" I shouted.

"Just wait till tomorrow ok, your clearly exhausted" He said.

Spencer stood up from my bed.

"I uh Spencer?" I said.

Spencer turned back around to face me.

"Would you stay in here at least until I fall back asleep it's just the nightmares" I said slightly embarrassed.

"Of course" Spencer replied.

He lay down next to me. Just his presence was enough to make me feel safer and more relaxed.