Part 14

Driving back to the precinct in one car was Emily, Rossi, JJ and I. Rossi was up front driving but thank god because he wasn't playing any music. He most likely feared Emily would shoot him.

"Ok Y/n I'm going to ask you a question and you have to answer it truthfully" JJ said glancing back at me through the rear view mirror.

"What is it JJ?" I replied.

"After Rossi's what did you and Spencer do exactly? I mean you were both late and it doesn't take that long to stop off to grab clothes?" JJ said giving mw a suggestive look.

"They also both seemed very happy" Emily smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"What are you insinuating?" I asked even though I knew exactly what JJ and Emily were suggesting.

"They want to know if you and boy wonder had sex" Rossi said.

"Jesus christ Rossi" I let out a laugh taken back by Rossi's bluntless.

"Uh thanks Rossi" Emily laughed.

"Now we did not, we stopped for food" I lied.

"Alright if you say so" JJ smirked.

"Jesus christ you guys" I rolled my eyes.

They were profilers but somehow they believed my lie. Easy win. Rossi pulled up to the hotel and we all headed up to our rooms.

After few minutes of being in my hotel room there was a knock on my door. I got up off my bed and headed towards the door. I glanced through the peep hole, it was Spencer. I smiled slightly and slid the lock off opening the door stepping to the side allowing Spencer to enter.

"Hey" He said.

"Hi" I replied shutting and locking the door behind me.

"You know the team are starting to suspect somethings happening between us" Spencer said.

"Tell me about Rossi flat out asked me if we had sex" I said, Spencer chuckled slightly.

"Well he's not exactly wrong about that" Spencer said.

I playfully slapped him on the arm, Spencer let out a laugh.

"They're going to find out Spencer" I said.

"No they won't" Spencer reassured me.

He leant forward and placed his hands on my shoulders looking me in my eyes.

"Let them suspect what they want, they won't find out and if they do who cares right" Spencer said offering me a small smile.

"We might get fired Spencer" I sighed reaching up and rubbing his hands.

"You worry too much" Spencer said.

I didn't answer instead I averted my gaze down to the floor. Spencer removed one of his hands off my shoulder placing it underneath my chin lifting my face up to meet his gaze.

"Everything is going to be ok" He said softly.

I nodded, Spencer leant forward and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. Instantly making me forget my worries.

"Are you hungry?" Spencer asked.

"Starving" I replied.

"Do you want to go grab a bite to eat?" He asked.

"Spencer Reid are you asking me on a date?" I asked a smirk creeping onto my face.

"Yeah I suppose I am" Spencer chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well I would love to" I smiled.

"Cool" Spencer said.

"Cool" I replied smiling up at him.

Spencer extended his hand allowing me to take it. We left my hotel room running down the corridor hand in hand to the elevator hoping that no one in the team would see us. Both of us letting a laugh to escape our lips as we ran.

It was like we we're teenagers sneaking around hiding our relationship from our parents.

We walked down the street. I had my hand wrapped around Spencer's forearm. We stopped by at a pretzel stand. Spencer paying for mine despite my protests.

"You really didn't have to" I laughed.

"I wanted to" He replied smiling down at me.

Who knew Spencer could be such a sap. We continued walking and sat down on a park bench, the street lights barely illuminating our view. I lay my head on Spencer's lap and looked up to the stars.

"Do you see any constellations?" Spencer asked.

"Nope" I chuckled.

Spencer lifted up his hand and pointed towards a collection of stars.

"That there is the big dipper" Spencer said.

Spencer was pointing out constellations to me. It was suprisingly that he knew so much.

"Wow" I said.

"I know right beautiful" Spencer answered, but his gaze was fixated on me.

"Very smooth" I said.

Spencer chuckled and ran his fingers through my hair.

"You just look so gorgeous" Spencer said.

"You don't look so bad yourself doctor" I smirked back.

I sat up, laying my head down on Spencer's shoulder and he placed a warm kiss on my forehead. After a few minutes we headed back to the hotel, stopping outside my door.

"I wish this night could last longer" Spencer said looking down at our interlocked hands.

"Who said it had to" I smiled at him.

I opened the door to my hotel room dragging Spencer in with me.

"What should we do?" Spencer asked.

I smiled and grabbed his hands leading him out to the balcony. Outside there was a small couch. Spencer grabbed some blankets and covered our bodies with it. The slight sound of cars driving along the roads droned on in the background.

"It looks so peaceful" I said.

"You almost forget about what kind of horrible things go on in this world" Spencer sighed.

"I wish it could always be like this, just us under the stars" I said running my hand up and down his arm.

"That sounds perfect" Spencer agreed.

"Hopefully one day" I said.

"One day my love" He agreed, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

We stayed quiet for a little bit. A comfortable silence simply looking out at the skyline.

"I love you" Spencer whispered barely loud enough for me to hear.

"What?" I said spinning my head to look at Spencer.

"I uh, I love you" Spencer said again, a slight look of nervousness on his face.

I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips, his hand instantly reaching up to run through my hair. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.

"I love you too" I replied, a wide smile spreading on both of our faces.