Part 11

Our eyes met.

As I stared into his hazel eyes a feeling washed over me. I couldn't describe, to put it best I can it felt like home.

"Spence-" I whispered.

"I can't do this anymore Y/n" Spencer said sitting up against the headboard.

I sat up too propping myself up on my knees. Spencer let out a sigh and ran his fingers hastily through his messy brown hair, he turned to face me a look of uncertainty plastered on his face.

"Do what exactly Spencer?" I asked my voice laced with obvious worry.

"Pretend that something isn't going on between us pretend that I haven't hopelessly fallen for you Y/n. I just can't push those feelings down anymore" He said exasperated.

I reached over and placed my hand on his cheek, his cheek was warm. I carressed his cheek gently with my thumb. A small smile playing on my lips.

"I don't want to pretend either" I whispered a small smils appearing on my face.

And with that I lent forward our lips crashing together. It sounds so cliche but it felt so right and it was as if fireworks were exploding. We both pulled back for air and I rested my forehead on Spencer's our chests rising an falling in sync. A smile spread wide across my face.

"I've wanted to do that for so long" He whispered.

"Me too doctor" I replied.

I pressed another kiss onto his lips which he reprocriated very quickly, Spencer placed his hands on the sides of my face deepening the kiss. After a few seconds we both pulled away, smiling like too idiots.

"I thought you were a germaphobe Spencer" I chuckled.

"Well kissing actually shares less germs than a handshake so we're actually safer making out than shaking hands" Spencer smirked.

"Good to know doctor" I said pecking his lips once more.

I lay me head back down on Spencer's chest once again, his arms draped over my waist holding me flush against his body. Spencer Reid was the biggest germaphobe I know but right now it seemed he couldn't care less about the germs of our entangled bodies contaminating eachother.

"It's getting late" Spencer whispered.

"Yeah" I replied stifling a yawn.

"Goodnight Y/n" Spencer said.

"Night Spencer" I replied nuzzling my head against his chest.

I felt Spencer press a light kiss against the top of my head as I drifted off into a sleep thing. I didn't dream of anything I slept peacefully.

Maybe my peaceful sleep was due to Spencer's comforting touch or maybe it was something else but whatever it was I loved it.

A knock on our door startled woke me up. I woke up with a start I sat up quickly accidentally shoving Spencer's hands off my body. He let out a groan and slowly sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Are you two decent?" Derek called out from the other side of the door.

"Yeah" Spencer replied his voice slightly raspy due to sleep.

I couldn't lie Spencer's morning voice really turned me on. Derek opened the door and stepped inside.

"We have to head to the office" Derek sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"There's been some murders, we have a case" Derek sighed.

"Damn why can't the psychopaths give us a break" I groaned.

I had a slight headache due to my hangover.

"Get ready and meet us downstairs" Derek said.

He closed the door behind us. I let out a sigh and collapsed back onto the bed rubbing my hand over my forehead. Spencer propped himself up on his elbows hovering over me.

"You ok?" He asked a slight smirk playing on his lips.

"Just a hangover" I replied.

Spencer got up out of bed leaving me confused. A few seconds later he returned sitting down besides me.

"Here sit up" He said softly.

I slowly sat up, Spencer placing his hand on my back holding me up. He handed me a glass of water and some pain relief. I gave him a warm smile of thanks and Spence blushed rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thanks Spencer" I said swallowing the pill.

"No worries" He replied.

I kissed him gently on the check and he smiled letting out a small laugh. I stood up and headed to the bathroom to get dressed. I put on the clothes from last night and headed downstairs Spencer following me down the stairs.

"There you two are we were beginning to worry you got caught up in some other activities" Penelope teased.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her comment.

"Everyone can head home to grab their go bags and get ready meet at headquarters at 10 O'clock" Hotch said glancing down at his watch.

We all headed outside thanking Rossi for the night and letting us stay. I started heading towards Penelope's car as she was the one who drove me here but Spencer stopped me. Placing his hand softly on my wrist.

"Hey I can drive you to your apartment if you want it's on the way to mine" Spencer said.

"Uh yeah that sounds good I'll just tell Pen" I smiled up at him and Spencer nodded.

I walked over to Penelope and she had a smirk on her face seeing Spencer and mine interaction.

"Spencer is actually going to give me a ride Pen if that's alright" I said.

"Of course hun" Penelope said excitedly.

"Alright see you later" I smiled at her.

I turned around to walk away but after a mere two steps Penelope called me back. I turned around quickly to face her.

"What's going on with you and Spencer?" She asked in a hush voice.

"I honestly don't know" I said before running off to catch up with Spencer.