Part 16⚠️

After our food Spencer drove us up to a park it was dark and no one was around. We could see the stars shining up above. I looked out the window but felt Spencer's touch on my thigh. I was immediately drawn away and looked over at Spencer.

He rubbed his thumb along my inner thigh. I bit my lip slightly watching his hands move closer and closer to my core.

I leant over and placed a kiss on his lips, his hand staying on my thigh. The kiss grew hungry. I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed into the backseat. It's like I was on an autopilot my body having full control over itself. It knows what it wants. Spencer Reid is what I want.

Spencer climbed back after me pinning me against the car door placing kisses along my neck, sucking on it long enough to leave a trail of hickies.

"What if someone sees us" I said my words coming out as more of a moan.

I felt Spencer smirk against my skin.

"They won't, and so what if they do" Spencer said continuing to kiss my neck.

I grabbed his face and brought it back up to mine capturing his bruised lips in a hungry kiss. His tongue swiped my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly to gain access to his tongue, his muscle explring every inch of my mouth.

Still keeping my lips on his I flipped our positions now I was ontop. I slowly moved my hands down his stomach until I reached his belt buckle. Spencer smirked against my lips as I unbuckled his belt and tossed it onto the car floor. I disconnected for a second moving back away from him a groan leaving his mouth which made me chuckle.

I slowly pulled down Spencer's pants leaving him vulnerable and ready for me to please him. I grabbed the hair tie off my wrist and tied up my hair as soon as Spencer realized what was happening a smile appeared on his face.

"You sure I would much rather be pleasing you" He said, but the hunger in his voice made it clear he wanted this.

"I definitely want to do this" I said.

Spencer smirked and watched me as I pulled off his boxers, his erection springing up. I started at the base and licked a long strip from the base all the way to the tip.

Spencer let out a shaky breath. I ran my tongue around his tip and instinctively Spencer bucked his hips forward. I smirked and leant down taking all of him in, I gagged slightly but it was nothing I couldn't take. The rest which I couldn't take I wrapped my hands around pumping it as I worked my mouth on his dick.

He groaned and reached down tangling his fingers into my hair. I hallowed my cheeks around his dick and Spencer let out a loud moan. I bobbed my head up and down as Spencer's hands guided my head, as I worked simultaneously pumping his length with my hands.

He tilted his head back hitting the car window.

"Thats a good girl" He moaned out as he edged closer and closer to his high.

He let out a loud moan and his cum soon filled my mouth, I swallowed it all and removed my mouth of his member running my finger along the bottom of my lip cleaning it off.

"Such a good girl to swallow" Spencer whispered.

A knot formed in my stomach.

"Now it's my turn to please you" Spencer said, his voice low.

Spencer pulled up his boxers and climbed over me hovering ontop of me. He sucked on my neck as he slowly pulled down my pants. I went to pull my pants down my self as he was taking too long but he grabbed my hand stopping me.

"I said it was my turn" He smirked.

My breathing became shallow. Spencer pulled off my underwear and left it hanging around my ankles. He licked along my folds my liquid practically dripping out.

"Already so wet" He said.

I rubbed my legs together in an attempt to grain some friction, Spencer noticed this and grabbed my knees spreading them open.

He ran his fingers through his hair pushing it back before lowering his head hovering his mouth above my center. He stuck his tongue in and began eating me out.

A loud moan left my mouth as Spencer began to please me. I lifted my hand up it hitting the car window as Spencer toyed with my clit in between his fingers.

He was using his mouth and fingers at the same time, pleasing me as best to his ability, leaving me to be a sweaty moaning mess.

"Oh fuck Spence right there" I moaned out as his fingers thrusted into me.

He pumped his fingers in and out of me edging me closer and closer to my inevitable high.

"Oh god Spencer" I moaned out as I reached my high, cum spilling out.

Spencer took it all in his mouth swallowing it down like I did for him. He lifted his head up my juices still visible on his chin. He licked his fingers clean and wiped my cum off his chin, cleaning up the mess I had just made.

"Good boy" I replied with a smirk.

"God I love you" Spencer said, breathless.

"I love you too" I replied panting still coming down from my high.