Part 23⚠️

"Spencer I can walk just fine" I complained.

"The doctor said to take it easy" Spencer said shifting his arm so he could hold me up more.

I secretly liked it. I leant my some of my weight on Spencer as we slowly made our way up to his apartment. I would be staying with him while I healed up or at least until I could get back in the field.

Spencer opened the door to his apartment and I entered lying down on his sage green couch.

"Let's see how it's healing" Spencer said lifting up my shirt.

He ran his fingers over the stitches which had started to feel, his touch sending shivers down my spine. Spencer noticed this and looked up at me, he could sense the lust in my eyes.

"The doctor said no strenuous activity" Spencer said.

"We'll be careful" I said.

"Don't get me wrong I really want to I just don't want to hurt you" Spencer said quietly.

"You won't" I whispered leaning forward and pressing my lips against his.

Spencer climbed ontop of me hovering over my body careful not to touch the stitches. Spencer lifted his hand onto my hips digging slightly into my sides. I moaned slightly into the kiss.

Spencer pulled away a smirk on his face.

"I'll be careful" He said.

He began climbing off me until his head hovered above my crouch. He slowly pulled down my pants placing teasing kisses down my thighs and legs. I rubbed my legs together attempting to gain some kind of friction to satisfy my needs.

Spencer lifted up his hands holding my legs apart.

"Just let me please you" He said lowly.

I nodded, Spencer slowly pulled down my underwear tossing it onto the wooden floor. He pushed his hair back through his hands, slicking it back. He licked a long strip up my folds, a breathy moan escaping my mouth. He lifted his right band and began playing with my clit.

He removed his fingers and replaced it with his mouth sucking on my slightly sensitive clit. I hadn't felt Spencer in too long and it was showing.

Spencer inserted his long fingers into me curling and hitting directly on my G spot. My hubs bucked, natural instinct.

"Someone's eager" Spencer husked as he slowly thrusted into me with his fingers.

"Holy fuck Spencer" I cried out as he flicked his tongue onto my clit.

He removed his fingers for a second before thrusting back into my core a moan leaving my mouth at the shock of sudden contact.

"Is this good?" He said as his fingers curled into me.

"Yes" I replied, breathless.

He continued to thrust into me with his fingers and a knot began to grow in my stomach.

"Spence I'm getting close" I moaned out,  knowing I was about to cum.

"Then cum baby" He said.

He thrusted into me a few more times before I finished, I cried out Spencer's name as I cummed, Spencer lapping it all up in his mouth and swallowing.

Spencer lifted his head up, my juices glistening on his chin.

"Such a good boy" I replied leaning forward and wiping my cum off his chin before placing my fingers in my own mouth and sucking it off.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked Spencer looking down at his clothed crotch.

"No tonight was all about pleasing you" Spencer said bringing a kiss to my lips.

"Well I'm pleased" I replied.

I stood up with the help of Spencer, I had to have a shower and clean my wound. I stood there in the middle of Spencer's bathroom as he removed my clothes.

"Spencer I can do this myself" I said.

"I want to help you" Spencer said placing a kiss to my shoulder blade.

Now that I was naked Spencer lowered me into the warm bath water. I winced slightly as I submerged my torso.

"Are you ok?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah it just stings" I replied through gritted teeth.

"Do you want me to get the pain relief?" He asked, I gulped.

"No, I don't trust myself with it" I whispered.

"Ok then" He replied pressing a kiss to my forehead.

Spencer grabbed a bar of soap and started washing me, a small smile broke out on my face as he did. He was careful around the wound making sure not to apply too much pressure.

"Come on let's get you dried up" Spencer said.

He helped me out of the bath and assisted in drying myself off, despite me telling him not too. Spencer threw me his sweater and a pair of his boxers. As he pulled the sweater over him I was engulfed in his scent.

"You look so good in my clothes" Spencer smiled at me.

"They feel good too" I chuckled.

Spencer smiled at me and we hopped into bed. I was exhausted, not having a single good sleep during my hospital stay. Yet lay there unable to sleep.

"Can't sleep?" Spencer asked.

"Not really" I replied.

"Come here" He shuffled over and patted his chest allowing me to rest my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

I nuzzled my head against his skin and listened to his steady heartbeat as I finally managed to drift off, but just before I shut my eyes I heard Spencer say.

"One day you'll be me wife" He whispered as I fell into sleep.