Part 17

*A filler chapter Sorry its kinda bad*

After Spencer and I spent some "quality" time in his car we drove back to my apartment and he ended up staying the night, Spencer too exhausted to drive home. I really worked him out.

My eyes slowly fluttered open, Spencer's arm was draped over my waist and I was curled into his side one of my legs entangled between his. Light was creeping through the gap in my curtains.

I looked up at Spencer who was fast asleep his mouth slightly ajar as soft snores escaped his mouth, his chest rising and falling. He looked so peaceful. 

"Morning" Spencer said rubbing his eyes, his voice was rough due to sleep.

"Good morning" I replied tiredly

He pressed a kiss on my forehead and I buried my head into the crook of his neck. Spencer let out a sigh of content and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me flush against his warm body.

We lay there in peace until there was a knock on my door. It was Saturday who the hell is knocking on my door.

"Who is that?"Spencer aske lifting his head up.

"I have no idea" I replied.

The knock was heard again this time louder, I let out a groan not wanting to get up. Spencer let out a slight chuckle.

"Do you want me to get it?" Spencer asked.

"Yes please" I replied pecking his cheek.

Spencer kissed my forehead and climbed out of bed. Then it hit me, I remembered who it would be. The only person knocking on my door on a Saturday, and Spencer was just about to greet them at my door. Shirtless.

"Wait Spencer don't-" I practically jumped out of bed to stop him.

I was too late Spencer had opened the door. I rushed out into the main room, Derek and Penelope were standing at my door looking between Spencer and I.

"I- Spencer?" Derek said confused.

"Hi Derek, Penelope" I said awkwardly.

"What is Spencer doing here?" Derek asked.

"Oh my god wait you too hooked up didn't you" Penelope practically shouted.

I cringed and Derek had a look of realization before a giant smirk grew on his face.

"It wasn't exactly a hook up" Spencer said awkwardly.

"So this is why you were late to brunch" Derek chuckled.

I covered my head in my hands my face burning red.

"I'm gonna go put a uh shirt on" Spencer said backing up into my room.

Spencer shut the door to my room to get changed and Derek and Penelope entered my apartment shutting the door behind them.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" I whisper shouted.

"Well you didn't show up to brunch so we thought to come here" Derek said.

"And now we know why you were late" Penelope said glancing behind me at the closed door.

"You can not tell anybody ok" I said pointing my finger at them.

Spencer came out of my room now wearing his clothes from last night.

"Should we just tell them everything I mean Hotch already knows" Spencer sighed.

"Yeah I guess so" I replied.

"Wait Hotch knew before me" Penelope said clearly offended.

We all sat down Spencer and I sitting on the couch and Penelope and Derek sitting on two chairs sitting across from us. It almost looked like an interrogation.

"So spill when did this start?" Penelope said leaning forward in her chair.

"That night at Rossi's" I replied.

"Yeah we just kept it casual at first" Spencer said rubbing the nape lf his neck.

"I knew something was going on between you two" Derek smirked.

After a little bit of explaining ourselves to Penelope and Derek they finally left. I shut the door behind me and pressed my back against the door letting out a sigh.

"That was awkward" I groaned.

"I mean at least we don't exactly have to hide anything anymore" Spencer said running his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry I forgot that I was meant to meet them I shouldn't have got you to answer" I said.

"Hey hey it's alright, I mean they were going to find out eventually" Spencer said.

"I just wish we could've controlled how it got out" I sighed.

"I know come here" Spencer said opening up his arms.

I walked over into Spencer's arms, he wrapped his arms around me. I nuzzled my head against this chest.

"At least there happy for us" I said my voice slightly muffled.

"Why wouldn't they be?" Spencer asked.

"I honestly don't know, I guess I was just scared" I said.

"Scared of what?" Spencer asked pulling away to looknat me, holding me at arms length.

"I don't know that they wouldn't approve" I said.

"Of me?" He asked.

"No of me" I said sadly.

I didn't exactly feel worthy of Spencer. He was a literal genius 3 PHDs  and an IQ of 187. Compared to him I was nothing. He deserved someone better. Better than me.

"What does that me" He asked cupping my face with his hand.

"You could do so much better Spencer" I said.

"You're doctor freakin' Spencer Reid and I'm just average" I muttered.

"Baby don't ever call yourself average ok" Spencer said caressing his thumb against my cheek.

I rested my head back on his chest and Spencer ran his hand up and down my back as we subconsciously swayed side to side.