ESCAPE

I had jump into a portal that leaves me to my old abandoned house. Why are they looking after me? Well it had all started when I was 7.

😈FASHBACK😈

I was just in my father lab crying for mercy because I was his test expirement. "Father, what is that?" I asked my father as he had poured this black substance in a needle bottle. "Some day you will take over soul reapers, hollows, and arrancers." My father was grinning like an idiot. He had took the needle and shove it in my skin. I was busting out crying. I looked at my mother in the corner laughing at me and I said,"mommy, please help me." She looked coldly at me and say,"we don't need you to be our daughter. You are nothing to us but an test, you deserve to die." I looked at my mother with an horrified expression . What is this feeling? Is it hate, abuse, anger, loneliness, or is it just the powers that is taking over me? I think it is all above. Suddenly my (eye color) had turned silver, my (long or short) (hair color) had turned into long, straight, black hair. "ITS WORKING, ITS WORKING," my father was yelling happily at my mother. My mother was so happy that she had gave my father a sloppy french kiss. No, this wasn't suppose to happen. My whole body was shaking in anger and then I said," the only people who is worthless is YOU!!" As I said that my mother head was falling off, her blood was spilling upward out of her neck and my father whole body just exploded in pieces. My parents blood had drained me, I was laughing evil because it felt so good killing people. I was strong enough that I had took the chackles off of me. But I was in the soul society while my father was doing expirement on me and they didn't do nothing, that's why I hate soul reapers. And at the end, I had killed a hundred thousands soul reapers and escape. But I haven't escape my fate.

😇END OF FLASHBACK 😇

"Byakuya, did you bring the girl?" Yamamoto asked as he was drinking his tea. "I'm sorry sir, once we had found her, she had jumped in a portal," Byakuya said apologetic as he had bowed his head for forgiveness."Don't worry, we will have Ichigo Kurosaki to set up a trap and capture her," Yamamoto had looked at Byakuya setting down his tea. Byakuya bowed and said,"yes sir."