I'm not dead yet

I ran by Ichigo side and hold his cold hands. Ulquiorra walked towards me, "I said if you betray us, I will kill you." I stand up and laugh evily, "did you forgot who I am, Ulquiorra?" Suddenly we felt a dark red aura spiritual power behind us. I turned around and I see Ichigo. Ulquiorra was stunned by his power. Ichigo had completely changed into his hollow form. Ichigo grabbed my arm and shoved me to the other side of the ground. I groaned in pain. Is he out of control? I hesitate.

Ichigo run towards Ulquiorra and swing his sword towards Ulquiorra horns. Ulquiorra was going to block it but it was to late, Ichigo cut his horns off. Me and Ulquiorra was stunned. Attack after attack. Ichigo is winning. If he keeps doing this, he's going to kill Ulquiorra. "ICHIGO, STOP!!" I yelled at him. I run towards Ichigo and hug him from behind, "it's not worth it. Ulquiorra is just a lost soul ready to be find in the light."

"{Yourname}," Ichigo sigh and slowly transform into his regular self. I grabbed Ichigo face and kiss him tenderly. "ULQUIORRA," Orihime run up to him. Ulquiorra hold out his hand to touch her but it was too late, he disappeared. Orihime got down on her knees and started to cry. Ichigo had kissed me back. "Come on, let's go get Aizen," I smiled. "Okay," Ichigo smiled back.

I helped Orihime up. "All he wants is to be wanted," Orihime said. "I know, I did too," I said sadly. We head back to the soul society. As we are walking, I felt someone blast a spiritual energy ball through my stomach. I turned around and I see Aizen. "{YOURNAME}!!" Orihime yelled my name. I grew into darkness.