NEW ME

DREAMING~

"LEAVE ME ALONE," I was running away from the soul reapers. "You can't hide for long, (your name)," Byakuya said in a creepy tone. "Nobody doesn't want you even Ichigo," Rukia made an evil smile. I keep running away from the voices that haunted my head. I had bump into somebody in a dark alley. I look up and I see Ichigo. Ichigo smile and draw his sword, "everything will be so happy and peaceful if you die." Ichigo swung his sword at me but I had blocked it with my bare hands. Real quick I had got pissed off my , I couldn't control myself. "Love doesn't exist," I hear my dark side. My dark me had came out of my body which made Ichigo surprised. She took her sword, run towards Ichigo, AND CUT OFF HIS HEAD!!! Ichigo head went flying off and rain of blood was pouring out of Ichigo body. I was terrified, my dark side had lick the blood off of the ground. Then she pick up Ichigo head and squish his heads into pieces. "It's your turn now," my dark side said darkly.

DREAM OVER~

"AAAAH," I wake up screaming. Oh, it's just a dream. I realized that I am in a room, the walls were white, the floor is white, dresser is white, everything in here is white. WHAT IS UP WITH WHITE? AM I GOING CRAZY? *knock, knock* someone had knocked on the door. "You may come in," I was irritated by all the confusion in my head. A guy with black raven hair, green empty eyes, with green trace lines on his face had came into the room. Why is he showing no expression? "Who are you?," I asked. "I am Ulquiorra Cifer, Aizen-Sama assigned me to give you your uniforms and I will take you to the others to see are you weak or strong," He said in a monotone voice. "You aren't going to smile?" I said teasingly. "I have no intention of smiling for a weak human like you," Ulquiorra said coldy. "Hey, you take that back. I am NOT a human," I am pissed. "To me you seem like one, trash," He had hit me with his cold words, put my uniform o my bed and left the room. I was stunned. I can't stand espadas and arrancers.