Yuni

"Yuni, you double crossed bastard," I said coldly at her. Ichigo pulled me back, "don't worry, I will kill her." I looked at Ichigo and smiled, "okay." Ichigo points his sword at Yuni. "You think you can defeat me human?" Yuni said coldly. "You got another thing coming. Yuni run towards Ichigo and attack him with her sword. But it was hard for Ichigo to blocked it. I ran in their fight and attack Yuni. Yuni had stop attacking Ichigo and dodge my sword with her sword.

"(Yourname)!!" Ichigo yelled at me. "What do you think you are doing?!" "I'm helping you!!" I yelled back at him. "Besides, you was always there for me, so it is my turn to help you back." Ichigo sigh, "alright, but I will help you." "How nice," Yuni said. Me and Ichigo is attacking Yuni at the same time. Block after block. Attack after attack. Me and Ichigo is winning.

"I am your master, Yuni, and you will obey me!!" I yelled. While Ichigo was distracting her, I'd came behind Yuni and stabbed her in the stomach. Yuni cough up blood and looked at me, "why him but not us?" That was her final words before she disappeard. I was surprised. Why him and not us? That's because I love him, that's why. Ichigo pats me on my back, "good job, now let's go home." "Okay," I smiled. Me and Ichigo had walked home.